Hello, Has anyone ever took one onboard a Celebrity ship?

I found information on thier website saying you could take a drone onboard but only use at the ports, which is fine.

But they I have also read that you can't take them on Celebrity ships.. Any advise?

Hello, Has anyone ever took one onboard a Celebrity ship?

I found information on thier website saying you could take a drone onboard but only use at the ports, which is fine.

But they I have also read that you can't take them on Celebrity ships.. Any advise?

Check with Celebrity, they are the ones that have the final say, and it really doesn't matter what any posters think or believe. (The fact that you found on their web site that you can bring them on board leads me to think that they are OK.)

I’ve had an email back from Celebrity now confirming it’s okay to take a drone onboard.:D

Guests are welcome to bring drones on their cruise for use on land only and outside of the port area. Drones are not to be operated onboard the ship at any time.

Different countries may have different rules. Guests assume full responsibility for understanding all local authority rules related to drone usage and for obtaining any required permissions for drone operations.

Any liability, including environmental damage from drone usage is the guest's responsibility. Celebrity Cruises assumes no liability for guest drones that may be confiscated by local authorities for violating local laws or for any accident or injury resulting from a guest drone flight.

While onboard, drones must be stored safely in the stateroom. Drones used on the ship will be confiscated till the end of the cruise. A Guest Conduct Policy warning will be issued and guests may be subject to disembarkation at their own expense for onboard drone usage.

Kind Regards