Cruise Critic Community
bubblegummermom

Whitney hotel

We've never stayed there but have always wanted to. That area of town is very safe on Poydras. We normally stay at the Staybridge Suites or the Drury Inn which are close by. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks. From the pictures it looks very nice and I like that it was an old bank. I’ll post my review after staying. It’s close to port as well which was a factor for us. Have a nice day

We stayed there on our first trip to NOLA . Nice boutique bank hotel. We wanted to be closer to the Quarter on our next trips so we've stayed elsewhere since then . Nice area and not too far from catching the St. Charles streetcar .

If I recall, I booked through the Wyndam website . Check and see which has the better pricing . I'm usually willing to pay a little more if no deposit and free cancellation is available at booking .

If I recall, I booked through the Wyndam website . Check and see which has the better pricing . I'm usually willing to pay a little more if no deposit and free cancellation is available at booking .
Thanks. I did through the website and price was better then expedia. Also was no deposit and free cancel. Can't wait to travel!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

I've worked at Whitney Bank (now Hancock Whitney) for 28 years, and always thought that was our most attractive branch. Lots of marble and brass. Never stayed at the hotel though. Please let us now how your stay is.

Stayed there for a

bachelor party that was being held in the French Quarter area a few years ago. It was a nice hotel when I stayed and the employees were extremely nice.