Cayman tours for young children

2travelers

Hi - we will be on a Disney cruise in January and will be stopping in the Cayman Islands for the day. I am wondering if anyone has a tour company I can contact to do a tour for a family of 9. We were there years ago and did a tour that included the Turtle Farm, Hell and the Rum Factory, but I don't think the little ones will be happy with anything but the Turtle Farm. Any tour company we use will have to have car seats for the kids so I would want to book in advance rather than fight the crowds when we get off the ship.

Thanks

Thanks. We will have 4, 6, 7 year olds with us plus my adult kids. I am sure they will want to hit the rum factory but I am not sure the kids will have fun there. I hate to wing it, but we may have to. I was hoping to connect with a tour guide to pick us up but it seems that is not happening in Cayman.

I am on the Disney Wonder November 2-8 and booked a tour with CayTours.com. They have a West End Highlights Tour for $40 per adult and $20 per kid that visits Hell, The Governor's Residence, The Tortuga Rum Cake Factory, a Caymanian Cottage and the Turtle Farm. I posted it on our sailing's FB group and we filled a bus. He is supposed to pick us up at 12:30 and the tour should be about 2.5 hours - and bring us back to the ship.

Wow - thanks. We will be three children and 6 adults so I wonder if we will fill the van. I am not sure if the kids will be OK for that tour. They are 4,6 and 7. I think that sounds a lot like the tour we did years ago. It was wonderful and tons of fun (especially after tasting the rum!!)