ALLURE // LIVE REVIEW / Sept. 2-9 Sail Away With Meee?

Thanks for the review and photos, FYI, what you were eating was not real Ice Cream, the stuff being dependence is RCL's version of soft Ice Cream.

Thanks for following along! And I don’t really care what it is - it tastes good, I eat. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Lee And Petra!

I'm getting caught up on this live blog my good friend Nancy told me about while we were on the Allure! So sorry we missed you and Petra by 2 weeks! Our weather was perfect after we got on board! We never got a chance to meet Meg. We had 28 people on our Aqua theater suite for sailaway! I'm so sorry we missed them! Wish all you guys and Meg were up there too! The deck is certainly ginormous! Still can't believe the price over a holiday week! Too good to be true for sure! Loved Barefoot Beach Club, Suite Lounge, Coastal Kitchen and reserved seating at shows on my all time favorite ship! This was our 3rd time with the third cast of Mama Mia and had a new phenomenal experience all over again! You guys will love it!

We booked another Anthem cruise for May 23rd for 9 days in case the huge rumor is true about the Anthem repositioning to Southhampton in the nearer future. Wanted to go to Bermuda again on a larger ship and definitely wanted to see Will Will Rock You Again Also!

I know you will enjoy the Allure! Bill really loved all the doughnuts on Boardwalk! He brought me back the key lime one! It was too die for!

A big Hello!

Michelle and Bill

Hi Michelle and Bill,

Great to hear from you! Glad you had a nice time on Allure. We almost booked that week but I had a business trip the week before which would have made it stressful so we booked two weeks later. Now instead the hurricanes are making it stressful. :eek:

We are also on a Halloween cruise that leaves on Oct. 28th but it is the Symphony TA!

Enjoy your travels. I am sure we will run into each other again.

PS - Sorry to hijack the thread for personal communication...

Hi Michelle and Bill,

Great to hear from you! Glad you had a nice time on Allure. We almost booked that week but I had a business trip the week before which would have made it stressful so we booked two weeks later. Now instead the hurricanes are making it stressful. :eek:

We are also on a Halloween cruise that leaves on Oct. 28th but it is the Symphony TA!

Don't apologize! Hijack away! :)

Hi Michelle and Bill,

Have a super great time on the Symphony transatlantic on Halloween! We will be on the Oasis! Please consider the Anthem on May 23rd if you haven't been to Bermuda in awhile! Hint Hint!

P.S. Your fun family can also join us Megan on the Anthem on May 23rd too!:D

Bon Voyage Almost!

Michelle

Great review!!! I was on the same sailing actually and wish I would have run into you or at least checked CC to follow along with the review. I have a really bad habit of doing tons of research before a trip but then forgetting everything I wanted to do or see while on the trip and then just winging it. I could have used some of those milkshakes for sure! Thanks for letting me relive the week through your review.

Trix :D

PS......I brought the same souvenir cold home. I grrrr at the cold, I grrrrr. :mad:

• 2 months later...