Cruise Critic Community
Norm174

Bottled Water

Being new to Norwegian Cruises, I'm curious if anyone knows the price of a single 1 liter bottle of Aquafina water. We are contemplating purchasing the 24 pack bottled water package for a total of $53.94 (which includes the gratuity) on the Jade.

Thanks.

Ann : )

Subtracting 20% from the 53.94 leave's 43.15 give or take. Divide that by 24 give's you 1.80.

We ordered 12 bottles to be delivered to our room before we cruised, I think they ended up being about $2.50 per bottle, I didn't think that was bad considering they were liter bottles. Ended up we didn't need that many for just the 2 of us.

Subtracting 20% from the 53.94 leave's 43.15 give or take. Divide that by 24 give's you 1.80.

Do you know the price of a bottle of Aquafina water without buying in a package?

I thought I noticed later in the week they had the liter bottles for sale in the buffet cheaper than I paid for it before hand. But it was nice having it delivered to the room and we didn't have to bother with it, after all we were on vacation ; )

Do you know the price of a bottle of Aquafina water without buying in a package?

Sorry no, I don't. I won't buy bottled water on the ship.

Being new to Norwegian Cruises, I'm curious if anyone knows the price of a single 1 liter bottle of Aquafina water. We are contemplating purchasing the 24 pack bottled water package for a total of $53.94 (which includes the gratuity) on the Jade.

Thanks.

People will claim that price is high, but if you go to any convenience store in your area you will discover that the price you pay is probably more than you pay on the ship. (don't forget to add the 20% service charge)

($5.50 for a liter or $3.25 for a 16.9 oz) plus 20% gratuity

Thanks for the reply. That’s exactly what I needed to know.

Ann

Thanks.

You can also refill a container for free.

I just refill my own water bottle with ship water. Befriend a UK cruiser - they get 1 bottle/person/day... I know i don’t use all mine!! You can also buy the packages onboard for water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums