A Symphony of thoughts

Can’t believe we miss each other again!!!

I’ll find out the numbers for you tonight.

There was a general C&A on Monday at 4:30 but we didn’t go. Nothing special for Top tiers yet... they did offer the 3 usual tours - our Bridge tour was scheduled at 9:30a on Wednesday but as we wanted to be off quickly to get to the station we had to decline our invite.

Solarium Bistro is free for dinner but they ask you to reserve.

Perhaps see you on one of the Dubai cruises ?!?

Love to you both

LBx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot for the info.

How is it possible, every time we miss each other??!! But one day……….:D

Anyway, so far we've booked Spectrum April 18th, 2019 Barcelona to Dubai and Jewel March 2nd, 2020 Dubai.

Not a well planned time for the Bridge Tour by the way, too bad you missed it!

Enjoy to the max dear.

Love,

Ger and Jeannette. X :hearteyes:

Little Britain I am loving your review! Glad you finally made it on board, I remember speaking to you back in June doing my live review and you were planning. Hope you have the time of your life and have some pancakes for me! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rachel, I loved reading your review, too! and BTW pancakes are super easy to make as long as you have access to maple syrup...you could be good to go :-)

By European regulations those shops past security on ports and airports are considered duty free shops belonging to the port and airport management of the sites. Companies are forbidden to screen whatever else the pax buy there. Just in case, I suggest that you ask the shop employees to put a ports authorities stamp on those bottles if they are not stamped previously (as per my experience they usually are already stamped).

...And let me to give even just another interesting curiosity: Port of Barcelona is currently managed by... Royal Caribbean, exactly! I wonder if they don't charge any corkage fees by consuming wine from those bottles on the MDR! Perhaps not!... :)

Thanks so much

Both Wonderland and Hooked do Happy Hour between 5-7p. In Wonderland their cocktails are usually $13 but in HO it is 2 for $15 [emoji857]

Only guest entertainer this week

Is a magician Hector is Magic. Very talented and very good looking [emoji7]!

Symphony interports and 1400 joined in Rome.

Jackie and Jane are the hosts in the CL. Both charming.

Loving your review!

My husband is allergic to shellfish so I'm guessing that we will not be able to have Wonderland as part of our 4 night dining package. The desserts and main courses look fantastic!

Thanks for the details and beautiful pictures.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

On the Rome day they delivered our amenities again... another 8 bottles of water, more soda and cookies!! They didn’t redeliver the wine though! Not sure whether this was in error or not!

Symphony next to Celebrity Constellation in Naples... proving size does matter lol!

0e128cc41de082ba7e6461114ecaed1e.jpg

Thanks again for the fantastic review and photos! Is the child-size lounger out by the pool? My kids will love that!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes by the kids pool, and they even have mini Adirondack chairs!

79f58a9c7fd2ebf482a3bccc74485fc0.jpg

6970f609755e70331274670fbca7af68.jpg

Loving your review!

My husband is allergic to shellfish so I'm guessing that we will not be able to have Wonderland as part of our 4 night dining package. The desserts and main courses look fantastic!

Thanks for the details and beautiful pictures.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

No problem, just let the waiter know about the allergens and they will mix and match, a little fire, a little earth, and lots of sun.. My wife is extremely allergic to shell fish and she is looking forward to Wonderland on our upcoming cruise.

Maybe also an idea: last times we were in La Spezia we went to the terminal building - you pass it on your way out - and there are all kind of boots. We bought there a day pass - not very expensive - to visit all the islands of Cinque Terre. You can go as many times as you want, unlimited. You get a sailing scedule when you buy the tickets. The view from the sea is wonderful. The ferry leaves at the end of the quay.

One thing, they sell a certain amount of tickets and if they're sold out, too bad, you can't go, so you have to be early.;p

Great Review. Question on La Spezia - did you have to exchange your online train ticket or have it validated before boarding the train?

No problem, just let the waiter know about the allergens and they will mix and match, a little fire, a little earth, and lots of sun.. My wife is extremely allergic to shell fish and she is looking forward to Wonderland on our upcoming cruise.
Interesting, maybe this will be an option, thanks! We purchased the 4 night dining package.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the show schedules; we are set for the ones that take reservations, but I've added Iskate 2.0, the Headlner show and the Saturday "Anchors Aweigh" to my list of things to do. Was there a midnight Balloon Drop on one day?

Some Oasis class ships add a second, shorter show in the Aquatheater. If you see that on a Daily Compass, would you post the day and time.

Thanks,

Barb

Yes on the sea day there is Aqua Nation show at 3pm and 4:15pm

There is also iskate 2.0 at 10:30p

No booking for these shows