Cruise Critic Community
Tee & Chilli

Voom and Drinks on Sale Now

Voom Surf & Stream for my Sept 15th Harmony cruise is

$11.99 for 1 Device

$18.99 for 2 Devices

$26.98 for 3 Devices

I bought it for 1 Device a few weeks ago at $10.99.

I'm dropping the 1 device for $10.99 and picking up the 2 Device Plan.

Feb. 2019 Vision.

Deluxe Bvg. dropped from $48/$47 p/p to $45

3 meal dining dropped from $75 p/p to $60.

Does putting the deluxe beverage package in your cart freeze the price??? Would like to hold off paying until Sunday (the start-over date for the credit card)... but it is now the same as the 30% off pre-Labor Day sale, although the banner over the photo still says 20%(?). I have until December to wait it out again, but want.it.now. dr'spin says buy it if you must, I will make the charge card balance!

Does putting the deluxe beverage package in your cart freeze the price??? Would like to hold off paying until Sunday (the start-over date for the credit card)... but it is now the same as the 30% off pre-Labor Day sale, although the banner over the photo still says 20%(?). I have until December to wait it out again, but want.it.now. dr'spin says buy it if you must, I will make the charge card balance!

No, just having it in your cart doesn’t freeze the price. If it goes up, it will reprice upwards.

No, just having it in your cart doesn’t freeze the price. If it goes up, it will reprice upwards.

Thanks, K&B, for the QUICK reply. I am no gambler: I am going to jump on this. I suspect it doesn't get lower, and at this price it pays for itself on a sea-day heavy itinerary!

It's pretty funny that, even with the sale, the DBP is more than the cruise-balance-after-deposit!

I will have to check our sailing on Oasis on MRCH 31ST...For the Refreshment Package...has anyone else seen if the $18 cost is for that sailing is available:cool:...thanks in advance

Hi

Thank you for that information.

I just cancelled and rebooked my Voom package and saved a few $$.

Nadine

Voom Surf & Stream for my Sept 15th Harmony cruise is

$11.99 for 1 Device

$18.99 for 2 Devices

$26.98 for 3 Devices

I bought it for 1 Device a few weeks ago at $10.99.

I'm dropping the 1 device for $10.99 and picking up the 2 Device Plan.

I purchased the 2 Device plan for $18.99 last night as well.

The Premium Drink plan dropped from $53pp with a sale banner to $50pp without a sale banner. Go figure. I'm holding out for something lower.

Thanks for this post! I just ordered my deluxe drink package for my October Anthem sailing for $39 per person! I have NEVER seen a drink package that cheap!

I had purchased the VOOM pkg for 2 devices earlier for a total of $167.86, which apparantly was 11.99/per person/day.

So, I can cancel that transaction and re-purchase the VOOM pkg for 2 devices for $15.99/day?

If I cancel and re-purchase, does it just go back on my credit card and re-charge for new pkg? Or do they apply difference and give on board credit?

Thanks!

I had purchased the VOOM pkg for 2 devices earlier for a total of $167.86, which apparantly was 11.99/per person/day.

So, I can cancel that transaction and re-purchase the VOOM pkg for 2 devices for $15.99/day?

If I cancel and re-purchase, does it just go back on my credit card and re-charge for new pkg? Or do they apply difference and give on board credit?

Thanks!

If you cancel greater than 3 days prior to the cruise, the full cost of the package will be credited to your credit card in 5-10 business days.

Sailing in Jan. Am I likely to get a better price than $11.99 for one device Voom? I’d rather not have to cancel and reorder.

We got 15.99 for a 2 device package but I didn't see a better price than you got for the one device package.

Sailing in Jan. Am I likely to get a better price than $11.99 for one device Voom? I’d rather not have to cancel and reorder.

The only better price on the VOOM Surf+Stream 1-Device you'll see than that is if buying the combo with a Deluxe Beverage Package.

Still waiting for $9.99 that I got 2 years ago.