Earliest Time They Open Terminal Doors for Harmony

We changed our afternoon flight to a morning flight on embarkation day, which lands at 8:40am at FLL. Made that decision because of the helpful tips on these boards. But now I'm wondering what time they let people inside the cruise terminal. We don't mind waiting as long as it's inside. I think I remember reading check-in starts around 11am but is it possible they let people in sooner?

Awesome. So we will chill at the airport and kill time for a bit then head over to the cruise terminal at about 10:15 or so.

Thanks!

Is there anything to eat at the airport before security/after baggage claim? We're coming in on Southwest. Not sure which terminal that is.

We changed our afternoon flight to a morning flight on embarkation day, which lands at 8:40am at FLL. Made that decision because of the helpful tips on these boards. But now I'm wondering what time they let people inside the cruise terminal. We don't mind waiting as long as it's inside. I think I remember reading check-in starts around 11am but is it possible they let people in sooner?

If you wait for bags, have a quick bite to eat at the airport, then taxi to the port, you should be there around 10am.

If you wait for bags, have a quick bite to eat at the airport, then taxi to the port, you should be there around 10am.

This sounds like a good idea.

We've always b-lined it to the bags because we usually want to be the first in, first out. What do they do with the bags if they're left on the carousel too long?

This sounds like a good idea.

We've always b-lined it to the bags because we usually want to be the first in, first out. What do they do with the bags if they're left on the carousel too long?

They would normally put the bags aside, near or inside the airline's luggage office. However, I would not want my bags to stay too long on the carousel. I'd be afraid someone would take them by mistake.