Cruise Critic Community
maxx

North Star cancellation fee Ovation of the Seas

Just a heads up to those booking this....there is a cancellation for no shows. We are cruising ex Singapore next month.

What a shocker - I didn't know there was a fee associated with North Star. Btw, how much is the fee?

Tony B

There is no charge when Ovation is sailing out of Sydney on Australian/ NZ or South Pacific cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing from Singapore to Sydney . I think its $25. Maybe because they were charging the Asian passengers on their cruises .

We are sailing from Singapore to Sydney . I think its $25. Maybe because they were charging the Asian passengers on their cruises .

We were on the same cruise last year Andy there’s we’re no charges. While there had been for the Asian legs they were stopped for the repositioning and Australian season. Was the charge communicated through the cruise planner?

We were on the same cruise last year Andy there’s we’re no charges. While there had been for the Asian legs they were stopped for the repositioning and Australian season. Was the charge communicated through the cruise planner?

Yes it was on the cruise planner. Have booked for 6 of us and have informed them all of cancellation policy. Not happy considering most of us will be Aussies & Kiwis.

Just a heads up to those booking this....there is a cancellation for no shows. We are cruising ex Singapore next month.

There should be a change for those who reserve and don't show up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I also agree with PhoenixCruiser. When people simply don't show up it takes that time away from someone else.

I also agree with PhoenixCruiser. When people simply don't show up it takes that time away from someone else.

I would usually agree but Northstar has a standby line, so they definitely fill all available places