purpledon

Looking for an Excursion

Hi everyone

My husband & I are doing our 1st cruise in December with NCL. We will be in St. Lucia from 13.00 - 7pm. Can anybody please recommend an excursion we can go on as the one's I have seen only pick up in the morning?

Thank you.

Hi everyone

My husband & I are doing our 1st cruise in December with NCL. We will be in St. Lucia from 13.00 - 7pm. Can anybody please recommend an excursion we can go on as the one's I have seen only pick up in the morning?

Thank you.

Tour companies are well aware of when ships dock and adjust tours accordingly.

Check out Serenity TVL, Barefoot Holidays , Solar Tours and Travel, Island Man Taxi and, PHV Tours and, etc. They can all help arrange a tour that meets your wants..

Hi everyone

Thank you.

Are you going on the NCL Gem leaving NY on Nov 26th?

are you going to be on The Gem on the Nov 26th cruise from NY to Southern Caribbean?

Hi everyone

Thank you.