sj25

shuttle service is New Orleans

I didn't know if anyone has companies that do shuttles I need from airport to hotel in the French Quarters and then to ship and then I imagine they have shuttles available after cruise back to airport. Was trying to figure out cost for 2 and is next Jan - Feb we are doing it.

There is an airport Super Shuttle. Probably your easiest way is to use the taxi system. Flat rate of $36 for 2 from airport to the Quarter area. About $8-$10 from hotel to terminal and then the same $36 from the terminal back to the airport.

You can also use Uber or Lyft for a little less than a cab.

I have booked with KLM transportation. $14 a person airport to hotel in French Quarter and $7 a person from hotel to pier.

On 9/21/2018 at 8:57 PM, regg1216 said:

I have booked with KLM transportation. $14 a person airport to hotel in French Quarter and $7 a person from hotel to pier.

Curious as to how this company was. Looking at possibly using them as well but haven't found many reviews.

Thanks!

On 9/12/2018 at 11:12 AM, beaucajun said:

There is an airport Super Shuttle. Probably your easiest way is to use the taxi system. Flat rate of $36 for 2 from airport to the Quarter area. About $8-$10 from hotel to terminal and then the same $36 from the terminal back to the airport.

You can also use Uber or Lyft for a little less than a cab.

We plan to Uber or Lyft to port from our hotel (park package). Can one get an Uber / Lyft at the port to return to the city? I ask because we've been to other ports where only taxis are available. 

6 minutes ago, movingimages said:

We plan to Uber or Lyft to port from our hotel (park package). Can one get an Uber / Lyft at the port to return to the city? I ask because we've been to other ports where only taxis are available. 

They have Uber and Lyft at the port.