The price of the Deluxe Beverage Package just got another notch

ditmar2007

My March 2019 sailing on Symphony had the DBP at $60 for months. Now it is up to $63, but of course it’s still listed as the same 10% discount. So they are definitely raising their planned onboard prices for some ships.

My March 2019 sailing on Symphony had the DBP at $60 for months. Now it is up to $63, but of course it’s still listed as the same 10% discount. So they are definitely raising their planned onboard prices for some ships.

We are on Symphony in Oct. and the price has been at $42.00 for a few weeks, today it went to $45.00. Plus 18%

Going on Anthem April 20, 2019. We bought the deluxe beverage package last week for $44 per adult per day. It indicated this was a 20% savings. Just checked and it’s up to $52 per adult per day, and it still says that price is a 20% savings. I’m so glad we bought it when we did!

My Symphony March 9 2019 Cruise - deluxe price went up almost $5 Cdn today[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing on my Brilliance 12 day Baltic next August. Now at $65.50 CAN. :eek::loudcry::mad:

$1,854.96 Total CAN

If we don't get a really descent sale on the DBP before then, I'm going to have to learn to like Tap water.

dp

7 days on Adventure in Feb 2019. When i booked in June, $45 pp. Shortly after went to $48. Early Sept $45. Purchased! Today it's $50 with a banner stating 20% off ONBOARD prices. What a sale!!! :confused: I will keep watching it but $45 is probably the best price I'll see!

My Symphony 4/13/19 cruise went up from 53 to 56$...refreshment and soda stayed the same (26/9.95)..

BUT - VOOM Surf/Stream went down to $11.99 and the coffee card showed up ($36 after taxes)...so overall I think that was a win for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two I have booked that I had not bought a package for went up today as well :( Booo! $59 (supposedly 10%off) on Empress to Cuba $50. What I did notice if that the combo internet package made up for the difference? Liberty next month is on sale for $45 20%0ff, was $42 last week but we got it a while ago on a sale for $41 :)

BonVoyage

Dawna

Edited by CruisinDawn

Same thing on my Brilliance 12 day Baltic next August. Now at $65.50 CAN. :eek::loudcry::mad:

$1,854.96 Total CAN

If we don't get a really descent sale on the DBP before then, I'm going to have to learn to like Tap water.

dp

Yikes! That is a lot! Ours is pricing at $82.53 a day pp (insanity!) but only a 7 day cruise. But not port intensive and it’s March break. So probably won’t be much in the way if discounts.

My Symphony 4/13/19 cruise went up from 53 to 56$...refreshment and soda stayed the same (26/9.95)..

BUT - VOOM Surf/Stream went down to $11.99 and the coffee card showed up ($36 after taxes)...so overall I think that was a win for me!

Same for our Allure 04/14/19 cruise. Was $53 for beverage package and now jumped up to $56. However surf/stream went down and saved $100 for the week for the 4 device package.

Going on Anthem April 20, 2019. We bought the deluxe beverage package last week for $44 per adult per day. It indicated this was a 20% savings. Just checked and it’s up to $52 per adult per day, and it still says that price is a 20% savings. I’m so glad we bought it when we did!

Our Canadian Anthem cruise next week has fluctuated between $39 and $45 plus tips. Wonder if it depends on how many they have sold and their historic data for sales on this itinerary?

Son of a gun. Saw this post and quickly checked for my next cruise. A 12 night in april 2019. And dang it. It went up $2, and they had the nerve to put a 20%banner across that. It went up from $48 to $50.

I think i will do what another poster is gonna try. Put some money aside each week and wing it. Hubby can easily drink the $50 a day, but not me. So it might work out not to buy package

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Son of a gun. Saw this post and quickly checked for my next cruise. A 12 night in april 2019. And dang it. It went up $2, and they had the nerve to put a 20%banner across that. It went up from $48 to $50.

I think i will do what another poster is gonna try. Put some money aside each week and wing it. Hubby can easily drink the $50 a day, but not me. So it might work out not to buy package

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I’m fairly sure that I am going to wing it too and not buy a beverage package .. $56 a day is more than I can drink for 7 days...I might hit it on a day or two, but never all 7...our last cruise it went down to $39 which was totally worth it for the bottled water alone, but that’s it.

The coffee card will help me out..and we are driving to port so I can pick up 2 bottles of wine to bring with me as well (with the package we don’t bother). If the 10 drink punch card shows up at a good value towards the end of the week - even better!

The trick will be giving myself permission to spend money on board without the package...I tend to be somewhat frugal in those moments and I will need to remember that this IS vacation and I do have funds allocated for this - so if I want a latte or a smoothie or a pina colada or mambo taxi I can just buy it!