Current NCL drink menus? (9/2018)

anonmom

I know he won't drink Cuervo or Cazadores, because those are made with diffusers. 1800 tequila is made with the autoclave method, which is apparently acceptable, but not ideal. The best tequilas are made the traditional way, in brick ovens. I know Don Julio and Patron are two examples of brands that still use that method.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

Patron Silver is included in the UBP with no up-charge... They also have Patron Reposado and Anejo, as well as Don Julio Silver and Anejo that are all an added expense. If you really want the good stuff, Don Julio 1942 is available, but it's around $30 per shot, so it would run $18 per shot above the UBP limit...

I know he won't drink Cuervo or Cazadores, because those are made with diffusers. 1800 tequila is made with the autoclave method, which is apparently acceptable, but not ideal. The best tequilas are made the traditional way, in brick ovens. I know Don Julio and Patron are two examples of brands that still use that method.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

A friend and I are thinking about teying Norwegian. We are a little confused on the drink package. Can someone confirm if I am right....if the dribks are under $15 then its included in the drink package and free. If it is over then we pay the price difference? I could drink Malibu coconut rum and pineapple juice or daquiris all week. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

9 hours ago, SugarNSpice8104 said:

A friend and I are thinking about teying Norwegian. We are a little confused on the drink package. Can someone confirm if I am right....if the dribks are under $15 then its included in the drink package and free. If it is over then we pay the price difference? I could drink Malibu coconut rum and pineapple juice or daquiris all week. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Correct - but be aware that the drinks prices have changed recently and the price lists in this thread are no longer valid.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2626038-not-happy-with-liquor-up-charges/?page=26&tab=comments#comment-56728122

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I found this new list of alcohol brands that are included in the 2 new beverage packages, you can go to this link and there is a smaller link the says "For a full list of beverages click here"

They have a list of the alcohol brands available with each package

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

It seems like there is a lot of confusion, if any one has new drink prices please share. I've seen some older ones but nothing after the beverage package changes.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...