Wonderland for a Non-Seafood eater....

VaTech8912

There are alot of non seafood choices. And good ones. When you sit down your waiter will ask about allergies and such. Just tell him no seafood. There will be plenty to eat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks much. Was there any particular dish that stood out as a "not to miss" for you?

Make sure you leave room for dessert... it's almost the best part of Wonderland - after of course, the beef!!

Enjoy!!!

as a non-seafood lover, I enjoyed it twice!!!

(bonus points - i went for dessert again the night after as well!!)

I will definitely remember the beef.....and dessert is always a must, regardless of how full. :D

I have looked at the Wonderland menu and it is very seafood heavy, so I would like to hear opinions from anyone who ate there and is NOT a seafood eater. Did you enjoy your experience? Thanks in advance.

Hi VaTech :)

I agree with the others in regards to the Terroir Beef & the Berkshire Pork Belly. The Terroir Beef melts in your mouth. Delicious!

Concerning the menu, once you have a little something from the 'Sun', a little something from the 'Fire', a (lot of something) from the 'Earth', and then dessert, you will be stuffed & very satisfied with the entire experience.

Feel free to take control of the menu & tell your server what you don't like & what you wish to have.

Bon appétit!

42d7de7c-4ca0-4b21-9107-40cfcd0ff50a-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

:)

Hi VaTech :)

I agree with the others in regards to the Terroir Beef & the Berkshire Pork Belly. The Terroir Beef melts in your mouth. Delicious!

Concerning the menu, once you have a little something from the 'Sun', a little something from the 'Fire', a (lot of something) from the 'Earth', and then dessert, you will be stuffed & very satisfied with the entire experience.

Feel free to take control of the menu & tell your server what you don't like & what you wish to have.

Bon appétit!

:)

Thanks much...sounds like I will enjoy it.

• 2 months later...

I'm a little bit confused about the menu. I've watched several videos on youtube and it looked like they got multiple (or all) items from each section. What is included? Are you supposed to pick one item from each section, or do you get all of them, or? 

28 minutes ago, Cyn874 said:

I'm a little bit confused about the menu. I've watched several videos on youtube and it looked like they got multiple (or all) items from each section. What is included? Are you supposed to pick one item from each section, or do you get all of them, or? 

I’m also wondering this. I don’t want to look stupid (it wouldn’t be the first time) but I don’t really understand the menu. I just know I need to go to sample the awesome looking melting dessert 😂.

We’ve booked the three night dining deal so I hope wonderland is included! 

Yes, it's so confusing! I've heard people say they asked their waiter to surprise them.. but if you get everything on the menu anyway, then that doesn't make sense. Yet I've also seen videos where people have the baby vegetables in the garden and the tomato water both on the table, and someone else in another thread said something about 16 courses. I'm lost!

Edited by Cyn874

If you ask them to craft a menu for you, they bring like 6 items to be shared plus 3 "entrees".  Since my husband likes seafood and I do not, they provided 6 items for me and 6 items for him, some of which overlapped like the veggie garden and tomato water.  Here is what we received:

ME:  tomato water, veggie garden, Wonton soup, reconstruted  capresse, buffalo eggs

DS: tomato water, veggie garden, buffalo eggs, crab cone, liquid lobster, ocean citrus and shrimp thing

Entree: Beef, chicken and fish

Dessert: key lime pops, the world and apple thing,

So, given we eat different things, we almost got to try everything on the menu but in single size vs the typical menu for two.  

I will be happy to answer questions while fresh in my mind as we are just off Anthem with Wonderland on night 2.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Hated the experience,  waiter was a bust.  Some dishes were decent. Entrees not so much. Waiter wanted to surprise us, he sure did. 😖

For us, it was a one and done experience.  Since we got it for $20 pp, we are glad we did it.  We would have been very disappointed if we paid $40+ per person. Other than the desserts, nothing stood out as outstanding nor something we just have to eat again.  It was a nice quiet night however.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Our waiter asked for our preferences/allergies, and then brought a constant stream of food 🙂. Our guy was the infamous “TA DAH!” waiter, and we loved him 🙂. Hope to see him on Symphony in Feb 🙂

Our waiter was just ok.  He did not explain dishes well and simply brought food and cleared dishes. We did have to keep asking for water glasses to be refilled.  While this did not hinder our experience, it sure didn't enhance it either.