Johnny Rockets

Laurie997

That one is for sure closed.

A pity; I wouldn't mind stepping out for some quick food between shows at The Masquerade. :)

Didn't know about the one at Phipps Plaza. Interesting. Not enough of a draw for me to face Buckhead traffic, though. :eek:

There was an "express" location at Discover (now Sugarloaf) Mills, but it closed several years ago.

A pity; I wouldn't mind stepping out for some quick food between shows at The Masquerade. :)

Didn't know about the one at Phipps Plaza. Interesting. Not enough of a draw for me to face Buckhead traffic, though. :eek:

There was an "express" location at Discover (now Sugarloaf) Mills, but it closed several years ago.

Yeah, I know they are doing a big redevelopment due there. There also use to be JR'S at Arbor Place and the East Cobb Avenue. Agree JR's is not enough to drive through Buckhead.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I send my boyfriend to JR. he picks up food for both of us and brings it back to the cabin and we eat on the balcony. Only one charge that way, plus I get to nap longer [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought take out orders were limited to one sandwich, one order of onion rings/fries and one dessert to prevent people from doing this very thing. Have rules changed?

There is also one in Woodstock Outlet food court.