snorkeling in Belize

debbo14

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/14/2018 at 1:31 PM, TMR2 said:

Another option is Goff's Caye as the snorkeling was nice and the little island and beach was so cool!!!  https://belizecruiseexcursions.com/excursion/sun-kissed-goffs-caye-beach-snorkeling-belize/ . There was a little bar with a barbecue and there was a gorgeous sandbar

184-8443_IMG.JPG

Thank you for posting this link!

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:51 PM, debbo14 said:

Which is better the Sharks and Ray snorkeling or the STarfish island snorkel

I'm hearing that the snorkeling on Starfish is only in the swimming area.  Not much to see.  Probably decent for beginning snorkelers or young children as waters are calmer.   But Sharks and Rays is in the ocean and it's a great time. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have been to both Starfish Island (back when it was called Bannister Island) and there really wasn't much snorkeling there at all...just starfish. I've heard that this tour takes you somewhere to snorkel? But I can't confirm that now since we haven't been in quite some time.

I have been to Goffs Caye and also Rendezvous. They have some amazing snorkeling at both. Both islands are very small but very pretty.

We have also done the Shark and Rays as well and it was a unique experience.

If you want to check out any of these, HERE'S a link to my website and just click on which one you are interested in.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sharks and Rays was one of the best experiences of my life.  Also we spent some time in Caulker before returning to Belize City.  Both are great!!  Don't miss this one.

Edited by arestep

• 2 months later...

Goff's Caye, I don't snorkel much but I did on Goff's Caye with others from our Cruise Critic roll, I highly recommend it. 

Fish all sizes, shapes and colors. Water was like glass. Booked the tour through Resorts for a day. When I wasn't in the water snorkeling I was sitting in this beach chair drinking Miller Lites. 

GREAT little beach bar too. Have fun we had a blast. Todd

20161130_125611.jpg