portofinoitaly

Just booked Ritz Carlton Yachts

Yesterday, I booked a Caribbean itinerary on Ritz Carlton Yachts and was wondering if they will get their own Board?

We thought we would try them out on an easy 8 day cruise and the Caribbean itinerary should accomplish that. We don't cruise until 2020 and I was 1st one our Luxury TA had booked.

Easy 8 day itineraries to the Caribbean another cliche ports are all that Ritz Carlton will offer. I guess if one doesn't care where one is going RC will be fine.

Easy 8 day itineraries to the Caribbean another cliche ports are all that Ritz Carlton will offer. I guess if one doesn't care where one is going RC will be fine.

We have been just about everywhere. This Nov. we are cruising with Ponant to Antarctica, then Oct. will cruise Japan. Yes, we do care where we are going. It is nice to get away to a warm place after our ski mountain in Aspen closes and prior to opening day works well too. This floating hotel should be easy and comfortable for some sunshine. :)

Portofino Lady, I look forward to hearing your comments about Ritz Carlton cruising, and wish you an awesome test cruise! DH and I will be doing our first Caribbean cruise soon, with SB, and I might want to jump ship if it has too many problems on issues important to us (but remain hopeful).

Wripro, as I understand it you are testing Scenic Eclipse, so look forward to that as well. Came within a keystroke of booking it in South America, then chickened out, then came announcement of all the delays.

I have dogeared catalogues from both.

So many choices, but so few heartbeats! :)

We have been just about everywhere. This Nov. we are cruising with Ponant to Antarctica, then Oct. will cruise Japan. Yes, we do care where we are going. It is nice to get away to a warm place after our ski mountain in Aspen closes and prior to opening day works well too. This floating hotel should be easy and comfortable for some sunshine. :)

Sounds like Ritz Carlton is a perfect fit for you then.

Sometimes I don’t care where I am going as long as I can swim, snorkel and scuba dive. Nothing wrong with that. Living in the Northeast, it’s nice to get a break.

I’m fortunate enough to take a few trips a year, so perhaps that makes a difference.