taylortime05

Celebrity Excursions

Hi - We will be in St. Lucia from 8-6 on Dec 12. Does anyone reccomend any of the Celebrity excursions? They have 20% sale on excursions so I'm giving them a look.

Hi - We will be in St. Lucia from 8-6 on Dec 12. Does anyone reccomend any of the Celebrity excursions? They have 20% sale on excursions so I'm giving them a look.

To be honest, without knowing anything about you, interests, activity or fitness level, budget, etc - it's frankly quite difficult to make any recommendations.

If you've not been to St Lucia before, the highlights/must see include the iconic Pitons, the drive through volcano and optional mud baths, botanical gardens, Soufriere, mineral baths, etc. There's waterfalls that can be added, beach time, ruins, hiking, mountain biking, ATV, zip line, horseback riding, segway tours, aerial teams, helicopter tours and so on, if wanted.

Really does depend on your interests, activity levels, etc..

Give us some info, help us help.you...

To be honest, without knowing anything about you, interests, activity or fitness level, budget, etc - it's frankly quite difficult to make any recommendations.

If you've not been to St Lucia before, the highlights/must see include the iconic Pitons, the drive through volcano and optional mud baths, botanical gardens, Soufriere, mineral baths, etc. There's waterfalls that can be added, beach time, ruins, hiking, mountain biking, ATV, zip line, horseback riding, segway tours, aerial teams, helicopter tours and so on, if wanted.

Really does depend on your interests, activity levels, etc..

Give us some info, help us help.you...

Hi, We are on 14 night Celebrity Reflection Cruise. Most of the ports are new for us. So far we have 3 private excursions booked - Calabaza at Barbados, Woodwind in Bonaire and Trikes in Aruba.

We enjoy mixture of snorkeling, hiking, good food, sight seeing. Since we have 2 snorkeling excursions, I'd like St. Lucia to have some water/land excursion. I am considering Joy's Adventure Excursion Coastal Cruise or Mystic Man Eco Tour which are both private excursions. Also, looking at ship excursions.

7 -Dec Fort Lauderdale

8 -At Sea

9 - At Sea

10-Dec ST. JOHNS, ANTIGUA 7:00 AM 4:00 PM

11-Dec BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

12-Dec CASTRIES, ST. LUCIA 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

13-Dec ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

14-Dec AT SEA

15-Dec ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 8:00 AM

16-Dec ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

17-Dec WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO 7:00 AM 7:00 PM

18-Dec KRALENDIJK, BONAIRE 7:00 AM 3:00 PM

19-Dec AT SEA 20-Dec AT SEA

21-Dec FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

That helps. I'd look foe an excursion that inclusive Soufriere such as one with the Tet Paul trail - absolutely breathtaking views, essy walk/hike, about an hour long. And maybe lunch or Plantation tour and lunch at Morne Coubaril or similar .

Some tours have Tet Paul, volcano, lunch then a little beach time or such - that's a good combo..

Many operators here will customize if you want.

I think Celebrity has a tour with Tet Paul and lunch, etc .

Good luck.

PS: Mystic Man is great, it's basically a snorkeling trio though. Not much abiut seeing much else of the island. Excellent company though.

That helps. I'd look foe an excursion that inclusive Soufriere such as one with the Tet Paul trail - absolutely breathtaking views, essy walk/hike, about an hour long. And maybe lunch or Plantation tour and lunch at Morne Coubaril or similar .

Some tours have Tet Paul, volcano, lunch then a little beach time or such - that's a good combo..

Many operators here will customize if you want.

I think Celebrity has a tour with Tet Paul and lunch, etc .

Good luck.

PS: Mystic Man is great, it's basically a snorkeling trio though. Not much abiut seeing much else of the island. Excellent company though.

Have you heard of Joy's Adventure Excursion & Coastal Cruise? It's rated high on Trip Advisor. It sounds like a full day. I just like to be assured that cruisers are happy with the excursion and get back to the ship on time. I was trying to look at what the ship offers but my booking is locked for some reason.

Have you heard of Joy's Adventure Excursion & Coastal Cruise? It's rated high on Trip Advisor. It sounds like a full day. I just like to be assured that cruisers are happy with the excursion and get back to the ship on time. I was trying to look at what the ship offers but my booking is locked for some reason.

Yes, Joy does a great tour. As does Spencer Ambrose (more geared towards cruise guests), Cosol, Joe Knows, Serenity TVL, etc.

If they got people back late for the ship, you would be reading about it all over every cruise forum imaginable.. It's their business to get people back on time, even if it means cutting things short.

You can access the Celebrity excursions without having to go through your account.. I looked at them yesterday.. And you'll have to call Celebrity to get your account unlocked, most likely. They have the worst website of any in the industry. It actually puts us off cruising with them more than we do - it's simply to unwieldy. Good luck.