Sign in to follow this  
rhiannon35

Why are there just GTY cabins on Bliss 3/9?

I'm looking to sail on the Bliss 3/9/19. There is nothing left for balconies but GTY cabins (and Sail Away, which I'm not interested in). I've sailed NCL 3x on new ships and never encountered that this far out? Would this indicate most cabins are booked?

I checked and inside cabins are the same, only GTY left, while mini-suites, it's either GTY or, for about $350 more, you can choose a location. I'm wondering if I should book now or wait to see if this changes.

the ship is selling out quickly. I noticed the same thing on my Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda cruise next year. Very little cabin availability.

I'm looking to sail on the Bliss 3/9/19. There is nothing left for balconies but GTY cabins (and Sail Away, which I'm not interested in). Would this indicate most cabins are booked?

I would say yes, it is a good indication.

thank you, everyone! We go on a new ship almost every March, so always during high season, and I've never encountered this before, except last year on MSC Seaside, but I was booking in late Nov.

Went on inaugural seasons of Getaway and Escape and had no problem with a wide selection of availability.

I usually like to wait until Thanksgiving because there are some good perks out there, but looks like I might have to bite the bullet and reserve.