Cruise Critic Community
amydandrea

BOGO....ending soon?

hi All! I have only cruised with RC once, loved it, but have mostly cruised NCL. I have priced out a cruise from NJ for late Feb..currently the BOGO promo is going on, which makes it a pretty good deal! Just curious if anyone knows when it ends? (I've looked but don't see and end date) I'm comparing the two lines current deals, and so far RC wins! Appreciate any help! Don't want to miss out but keeping options open if NCL has a good sale, so far it's the same old promos over there....

Royal has continuous fake sales. Whenever the current one ends, another very similar will start.

Royal has continuous fake sales. Whenever the current one ends, another very similar will start.

Sounds similar to NCL...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds similar to NCL...

Its funny cause NCL used to not play as many games with sales/pricing but they have learned from RCI. Its impossible to understand NCL pricing in a mock booking too now. :rolleyes:

If you like the idea of specialty dining, the BOGO is a very good deal. You can book it now(they will charge a credit card), but you can cancel later if you change your mind. They will put the credit back to the card that was charged.

Barb

If you like the idea of specialty dining, the BOGO is a very good deal. You can book it now(they will charge a credit card), but you can cancel later if you change your mind. They will put the credit back to the card that was charged.

Barb

Only if you book a refundable rate. If you book a non refundable rate you will be charged $100 per person to cancel and you will be issued a Future Cruise Cert for the remaining deposit which must be used within a year from the cancellation date

I'm confused. Is it a BOGO on a cruise or Specialty Dining. To the OP, can you elaborate with regards to ship (assume Anthem) and itinerary.

Anthem , 8 days Bahamas and Florida. BOGO is the buy one get one half off sale going on now .. it’s a great price for balcony.. I don’t know about the specialty dining in RC, not sure how that works

I'm confused. Is it a BOGO on a cruise or Specialty Dining. To the OP, can you elaborate with regards to ship (assume Anthem) and itinerary.

Is there a BOGO offer for speciality dining across the fleet?

Anthem , 8 days Bahamas and Florida. BOGO is the buy one get one half off sale going on now .. it’s a great price for balcony.. I don’t know about the specialty dining in RC, not sure how that works

I'm familiar with the usual half off 2nd Pax, but I thought it was a new one BOGO promo with the 2nd Pax free.:D

You buy one 2 Specialty Dining package for the price of 1 to be used on 1st & 2nd night. For instance on my recent Anthem and upcoming Symphony cruises it priced @ $40 per person.

I'm familiar with the usual half off 2nd Pax, but I thought it was a new one BOGO promo with the 2nd Pax free.:D

Thats what i thought too from the title, not half off a 2nd pax. so half of a bogo, lol

I was looking at those rates last night too, great price, not so great itinerary but we might do it for a third time.;):D

The only "sale" that will beat that is the 30 percent off each passenger which we did get on Anthem in the past. The current "sale" is basically 25 percent off each passenger.

Not sure what month you are looking at, but we were looking at January and are going to hold off to see if it appears on the GGG sale in the near future.

hi All! I have only cruised with RC once, loved it, but have mostly cruised NCL. I have priced out a cruise from NJ for late Feb..currently the BOGO promo is going on, which makes it a pretty good deal! Just curious if anyone knows when it ends? (I've looked but don't see and end date) I'm comparing the two lines current deals, and so far RC wins! Appreciate any help! Don't want to miss out but keeping options open if NCL has a good sale, so far it's the same old promos over there....

The only thing that will change is that the price of passenger one will go up but the BOGO will still apply.