Cruise Critic Community
Petronillus

Koningsdam BC6001

We have just put a deposit on Koningsdam cabin 6001. Its the forwardmost cabin portside on the Mozart deck. Per the deck plan it seems to have a slightly truncated verandah but also appears to be a bit larger than the usual vista suite. And yet I realize that the deck plans are not drawn precisely to scale.

We were in a forward cabin on Osterdam awhile back (maybe 3 cabins back) and were perfectly comfortable, so I have no concerns about being so far forward.

Can anyone out there in CruiseCritic land opine on cabin 6001 from firsthand experience?

Thanks, FatCat!

Wow! It looks like DW & I have hit paydirt! I'm thrilled. The deck plan gives no indication of the wraparound balcony. Plus, in addition to the doorwall leading out to the balcony, there's a window facing forward.

Thanks for finding the needle for me. I wasn't even aware of the haystack. It's amazing, isn't it, what you can find online nowadays.

Thanks, FatCat!

Wow! It looks like DW & I have hit paydirt! I'm thrilled. The deck plan gives no indication of the wraparound balcony. Plus, in addition to the doorwall leading out to the balcony, there's a window facing forward.

Thanks for finding the needle for me. I wasn't even aware of the haystack. It's amazing, isn't it, what you can find online nowadays.

It is an impressive cabin. Gratz!! :D

Here is a youtube video of its sister cabin 6002.

Thank you for sharing the link to this excellent video of 6002. We are booked for 6001 on the starboard side later this month. Nice cabin!