LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

So, you are getting to use the FreeStyle Machine without paying for it using a cup from another ship.............and you are bragging about it here!!! Even if you don't use it, why would you even try to beat the system???? Then they wonder why Pinnacles get a bad name.
Someone asked about how the RFID chip worked. I was just verifying it. I'm not using it, I thought I made that fairly clear. It's a hassle to drag the cup around

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gunny, if your experiment or those of others is successful, what’s next? Would you be willing to share the results with Royal?

I think I’m working myself out of a freebie button. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They already know as they read the forums too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Exactly!!!!
So we should keep this info only amongst those in the Club? [emoji848] [emoji23]

Comments like this make me wonder why I do these. [emoji848]

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

Hold onto them, but keep the wrap on so you know which ones have not been activated.

Next experiment is buying Liquor on last night for our B2B. Probably Bailey's

I have had purchases of liquor I made onshore or in shop delivered to our stateroom end of first cruise. This happened on almost all of our b2b bookings. It was just once we did not get the liquor till the end of second week.

No, I did not do this to circumvent the rules. I bought specialty rum for friends back home. I actually wanted royal to hold bottles to end of second week. I didn't know where to put the bottles in an out of way location and then run the risk of forgetting them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Someone asked about how the RFID chip worked. I was just verifying it. I'm not using it, I thought I made that fairly clear. It's a hassle to drag the cup around

You're words " I doubt I'll use it that much," so even if you just used it once..........you are getting something that you didn't pay for.

You're words " I doubt I'll use it that much," so even if you just used it once..........you are getting something that you didn't pay for.
Thanks for keeping me honest.

Welcome to the neighborhood

You should really check out the PC bashing suite thread from last week. Good stuff

• Like 1

Since John is nice enough to post from not one but two cruises, perhaps posters could refrain from insulting him on his own live thread. He's not exactly ripping Royal off - he was curious, he checked something and he's not going to live on free soda all week. it's not like other people haven't probably tested this out before. Same with the booze on a B2B. Would you people act like this in the real world?

Thank you John for taking us along. please continue!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for keeping me honest.

Welcome to the neighborhood

You should really check out the PC bashing suite thread from last week. Good stuff

C'mon John! PC bashing? More like PCs being rude and entitled (not every single one of them but most). Also, many on my LIVE review seem to feel the same way.

Post more pictures dammit so I can feel like I am on your cruise too!

Since John is nice enough to post from not one but two cruises, perhaps posters could refrain from insulting him on his own live thread. He's not exactly ripping Royal off - he was curious, he checked something and he's not going to live on free soda all week. it's not like other people haven't probably tested this out before. Same with the booze on a B2B. Would you people act like this in the real world?

My faith in humanity is restored.

• Haha 1

C'mon John! PC bashing? More like PCs being rude and entitled (not every single one of them but most). Also, many on my LIVE review seem to feel the same way.

Post more pictures dammit so I can feel like I am on your cruise too!

Human slinky85bac289d3ea7e39f11dd20371b5fba3.jpg

Tonight is our last show.

Columbus

• Like 1

Cabin hack of the day.

Not sure anyone noticed in my bathroom tour, but I like to attach my SoniCare toothbrush head to the ceiling so it can dry.

I noticed, but I thought I was seeing things! I really appreciate all of the info and pix you have provided! I hope to meet you and Laura next week-I’ve never met a “Pinnacle.” Is it like meeting a pinniped? ;)

Edited by zanydoc

I agree.

John deserves accolades not criticism.