LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

:eek:Hope Laura starts feeling better soon ! Thanks for posting the Muster Station location .I see we're in the Aqua theater as it was mentioned earlier. Also, if you go on another Bailey's run please check the cost of the Pure White Hennessey. Enjoy the second leg!

Stacie :cool:

I promise

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quick primer on the SL coffee machine.

The symbol with two beans can be punched to decrease or increase the strength of the espresso. 2 beans is the default.

And the big circle in the middle controls if you get a double or not. If you select the bottom half of the circle it changes to a double.

And there is no decaf available regardless of how the beans are labled545a78c9ee5a0ecf6712c269ccbaae7d.jpge0adc55520b096627f12d65435f12b78.jpg125577b6bd64e54402f8a94518a99a62.jpg4e2ec0e0c862168d91eee4dacad0a7b7.jpg9088856e9de2d53de94cc9da62b05ff6.jpg5a920db655e49689f145fe528420306a.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks, we’ve done 10 or so B2B and never had any meeting. The most B2Bers we had on any sailing was in the 60-70 person range. I am sure if there is a large crowd, it can be hectic. In all those B2B debarcation mornings, I honestly don’t recall anyone asking any questions in the waiting area. The LA is usually there to welcome us, give us an approximate time of when we will walk off the ship together, and in many cases hand us our new sea pass cards.

Having an opportunity to pre book some dinner reservations for the upcoming week would be a plus. Last month back to back, on the oasis, there was a mad dash by the consecutive cruisers to go up to coastal kitchen to get reservations for the upcoming week. We were not anywhere near the front of the line however, we did not want a popular time so we were able to be accommodated.

Thanks for the info.

Marci

We didn't have to go through customs, that was odd

Once you disembarked & embarked for a B2B, can you leave the ship for a few hours like other port of call?
Yes, you are considered in transit. You are not allowed to carry anything off the ship though.

On a White card[emoji6]

Assuming Royal is using standard prox cards, they should look something like this:

aea2404ffc280bb84e21319653dbcef3.jpg

327ff231ef23fda1f551baa981c6107d.jpg

You can see the two areas marked on this one where it’s safe to punch. Won’t be on Harmony for a few more months. Interested to see if they’re the same. If not, I guess my girls will be wearing Wow Bands all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have a group bonding Harmony next Saturday. Are you saying that you can’t punch a hole in our sea pass cards and wear them on a lanyard? Or is there a certain place on it that you still can?

Guest services will not punch holes in your seapass cards because of the RFID chip and antenna embedded in the card. Get the plastic sleeve for the lanyard and put your card in that.

Guest services will not punch holes in your seapass cards because of the RFID chip and antenna embedded in the card. Get the plastic sleeve for the lanyard and put your card in that.
We got a lot of navy and red plastic cruise card holders from P&O years ago and I still use them to keep my Cruise cards in

Assuming Royal is using standard prox cards,

You can see the two areas marked on this one where it’s safe to punch. Won’t be on Harmony for a few more months. Interested to see if they’re the same. If not, I guess my girls will be wearing Wow Bands all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Slightly different, very skinny red antenna very close to the edge. But it does go all the way around like a race track with chip in one corner.

Yes, Laura is using the sleeve.

Day 2, Week 2

I'd like to begin this morning saying I am very humbled by all the people that come up to us and say hi. Both last week and yesterday.

I've done four or five of these because I've enjoyed following along with others. Radio, Trainman, Yorkvillain, A&L, are some, but they are all entertaining. Even AndyC.

Anyway, if you see us, feel free to say hi.

I've even been asked twice if I was CLR. [emoji41]

Morning in Nassau

ec4f4b97a7ef5f14d431196854320d51.jpg46728b4cbb8f044cc5128394b3c3c9d6.jpg29dd55aed9f8e73c05abc33500fc4a8d.jpg