Bad Behavior in the Diamond Lounge

airbusdrvr

Asctony- I googled it and still didn't understand why I was called Number 2....I DON'T use those single words...... fine, nothing, whatever, etc. Those worlds don't explain anything or mean anything lol oh well time to drop it as its just nonsense petty comments lol. :D

Did you read your posting #75? I referenced your posting when I asked what you would be or do with the two incidents I experienced. Sorry if I confused everyone. I'm #3. LOL

What I have learned from this thread:

Bathrobes should be changed to the color pink-maybe less men would wear them around the ship.

A time comes when the thread gets WAY off topic.

Majesty sounds like a young and fun ship. (White Russians are for young drinkers, like a Long Island Iced Tea!)

Spelling and Grammar matter.

Finally...

Feeling that your opinion and perception is right, doesn't mean that everyone else is wrong.

Rules should be enforced, but by those who know how to enforce them. It is not the Wait staff's responsibility. The Loyalty Ambassador was the appropriate person along with security.

Also, it really wasn't anyone's business if he was Diamond or not...that was between him and RCCL.

Rules should be enforced, but by those who know how to enforce them. It is not the Wait staff's responsibility. The Loyalty Ambassador was the appropriate person along with security.

Also, it really wasn't anyone's business if he was Diamond or not...that was between him and RCCL.

Totally, Yes, Totally disagree with you!

If the Loyalty Ambassador was not there, why shouldn't the wait staff try to do something? Normally, you may only get 1 drink at a time. Not 4.

Why isn't it our business if a person is D or not?

You must bury your head in the sand and allow things to happen.

Would you stand there and allow 'Jamaica?'

If Diamond + only get 3 drink tickets and he received 4 drinks, I can only assume he was bringing those drinks to other Diamond members especially if he came in for more drinks. Someone also stated the lounge does not have the ability for paying for drinks. Is this correct?

If Diamond + only get 3 drink tickets and he received 4 drinks, I can only assume he was bringing those drinks to other Diamond members especially if he came in for more drinks. Someone also stated the lounge does not have the ability for paying for drinks. Is this correct?

You don't need to use your drink coupons in the lounge, just the other bars.