Emerald Princess full suite

Carla3

Breakfast at Sabatini's. Mimosas included. I believe that you can have a Bloody Mary instead if you like. I'll never be able to sail in a suit but I am fully aware of the benefits included. After all, one can always dream. :)

Enjoy your cruise in your suite and, by all means, do take advantage of the Sabatini's breakfast. I have read many posts here on CC about that particular perk and, to me, it sounds like one the best perks Princess offers for the full suite. (Yes, ordering in-room from the MDR menu is also something that sounds great but I would be more likely to use the breakfast perk more often.) :D

Breakfast at Sabatini's. Mimosas included. I believe that you can have a Bloody Mary instead if you like. I'll never be able to sail in a suit but I am fully aware of the benefits included. After all, one can always dream. :)

Enjoy your cruise in your suite and, by all means, do take advantage of the Sabatini's breakfast. I have read many posts here on CC about that particular perk and, to me, it sounds like one the best perks Princess offers for the full suite. (Yes, ordering in-room from the MDR menu is also something that sounds great but I would be more likely to use the breakfast perk more often.) :D

There’s no sabitini’s anymore on the Emerald, so would it be at the Crown Grill?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On several ships, the suite breakfast has moved to the Crown Grill...but only the location is different. DO remember that you can order off menu--for instance, if you like the special french toast from the MDR, they will be able to make that for you even though only a "regular" french toast is on the suite breakfast menu.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Michael Kays said:

We have taken advantage of this perk on several Princess cruises..  now that its in the Crown Grill  my favorite is the rib eye steak and eggs..have it almost every morning while onboard. 

Oh my goodness. If this is on the menu I'm certainly taking advantage of it! Or did you ask for it? A week from today I'll be able to ask myself!