Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

Rick never disappoints with his #OOTD! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Luv it!!![emoji7]

8fc6f8eb2c9979caed69ac157ed44b27.jpg

5bd34d63d7955bc8d94cad61000703fb.jpg

In case anyone is wondering....no, no he’s not! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Quest, so yes, yes I was! They had smiley faces on them in case anyone was curious.

This topic was mentioned last week by my cruise companions on Explorer so I snapped a shot of one of the cabin doors in my hallway. Never got a glimpse of who lived there [emoji39]5985f8f56171ebb140737dfd115b432c.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Of course you didn't catch a glimpse...they were too "busy!"

Now I am literally laughing out loud. Vanilla in this context refers to the folks not into the activity in question. I'm not sure if there are other flavors for those into unconventional lifestyles, I don't dare speculate what Rocky Road might mean for instance.

I am sure however that if the term vanilla is offensive to you, that you must be a very easily offended person, I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

I can see how someone can easily take it as vanilla -> plain -> boring, which would be an insult if intended that way.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Pineapple shirt that I think I will wear on my cruise in 5 weeks.....all in the name of research for my beloved Cruise Critics. If I fail to report back after the cruise yall can just assume that I met a wonderful couple who decided to take me home with them.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kilmarlic said:

I've got a Pineapple shirt that I think I will wear on my cruise in 5 weeks.....all in the name of research for my beloved Cruise Critics. If I fail to report back after the cruise yall can just assume that I met a wonderful couple who decided to take me home with them.

We will pray for you and your new adventures. 🍍🍍🍍🍍😀🍸🌴

2 hours ago, cruisinaz said:

Just searched pineapple costumes on amazon.. lots to choose from

Be perfrct for your next cruise. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 9:13 PM, MrFunInTheSun said:

I wore pineapples shirts most evenings on my cruise last week and no one followed me back to my room. 😀

I may regret reviving this thread, but one of the new CC enhancements might be turning into a swingers hookup forum. 

Coco Cay art

20181118_195646.jpg

• Thanks 1

So on our last cruise, I wore a pineapple decorated sun dress to dinner on our last night.  Having pleasant conversation with the table mates when all of a sudden a man asked, "What are you doing after dinner?"  OMG!  It must be the pineapple dress!  It is true what I read on Cruise Critic!  How do I reply?  Where do we do this?  What about your wife and my husband?  Where is a darn vanilla bean necklace when you need one?  A million scenarios swirling through my head!  Feeling butterflies in my stomach like a girl at the junior high sock hop in anticipation of being asked to dance.  So, I took a deep breath and sheepishly replied, "Packing?".  

My husband tells me it was an innocent question.  "But, it has to be true! I read it on Cruise Critic.....", I said.    He then reminded me about the Butterfish I read about and how I should name the trivia team "Butterfish Squirts".  That didn't go over with the trivia team.  I reminded him that we did find the bananas near the ketchup and mayo, just like people on Cruise Critic said.  And all those private party excursions not sponsored by the cruise ship?  They all turned out well just like people wrote on Cruise Critic.  He wasn't buying it.

• Haha 1