Soda rules on Princess ?

Linycruise

Hello,

I just spent 20 minutes on the princess site looking for their soda policy and could not find it. Do they let you bring soda on board the first day ?

Thanks, Liny

Yes they do. I use packing tape to tape 2 12 packs together and then tape a luggage tag to it. Drop off with luggage at the port. Occasionally the are rough with them and loose a can or two.

Some will strap then to their carry on and wheel aboard

Yes they do. I use packing tape to tape 2 12 packs together and then tape a luggage tag to it. Drop off with luggage at the port. Occasionally the are rough with them and loose a can or two.

Some will strap then to their carry on and wheel aboard

The guys loading luggage do get thirsty occasionally. :rolleyes:

Hello,

I just spent 20 minutes on the princess site looking for their soda policy and could not find it. Do they let you bring soda on board the first day ?

Thanks, Liny

Since the Passage Contract makes no mention of restrictions on bringing non-alcoholic beverages on board, that means there are none. Of course they are not going to prominently advertise a "bring all you want" policy unlike the lines that make it seem like they are doing you some great favor by allowing one twelve-pack of canned soda but no more.

since we are a family of 5 and usually cruise from our homeport of San Francisco we like to load up our collapsible wagon with all the sodas and waters we want to bring (also lets us keep better track of carry ons and jackets since the kids when excited are not always so reliable) this makes it super easy to get on the ship and then it fits well under a bed!

Good news about bottles being okay. No loss if fizz if you don’t use it all. Can you bring a few 2 litre ( 2 guart?)bottles instead of a carton of cans?

Yes but they will not fit inside the cabin fridge.

On my two Alaska cruises I brought a 12 pack of 12 oz cans for the first, an 8 pack of 20 oz bottles the second. Will always do the latter from now on.

• Like 1

water, yes on Princess, no on Carnival...

order water PRE-CRUISE on Princess in your personalizer..12 bottle 'case' for about

7$USD:cool:

On RCI we check the water with our luggage. Princess makes it easy to preorder bottled water and canned soda that’s what we do. No schlepping anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...