Carnival horizon skyride maitnence

bonus41

Just got an email that the skyride on our sailing will be closed for the duration of our cruise (september 30th - October 6th) kinda disappointing as I was looking forward to it!

Does the skyride go down alot? Horizon is still a pretty new ship!

I'm surprised that it would be down for that duration. On the Vista there were two techs that broke down the bikes for cleaning every evening. I can't imagine what would cause the Skyride to be shut down for that long unless it was the track itself having a major issue.

Just got an email that the skyride on our sailing will be closed for the duration of our cruise (september 30th - October 6th) kinda disappointing as I was looking forward to it!

Does the skyride go down alot? Horizon is still a pretty new ship!

Those sky rides are a waste.

How are they a waste?

They don't take up much room on the ship. People enjoy them and there is always a line of people. There isn't extra charge to ride them. It's a hit ..... A waste how?

Everything is a waste on Carnival to that poster. He/she has been on my ignore list for quite a while now. Never has anything good to add to a posting.

Everything is a waste on Carnival to that poster. He/she has been on my ignore list for quite a while now. Never has anything good to add to a posting.

Isn't that the truth. Has anyone ever figured out why he stays on CCL's board? I know there are trolls out there, but I still find it so hard to believe that a grown man could get his kicks by getting everyone fired up. It's really weird.