Cruise Critic Community
yyjguy

3 Grand class meet up in Victoria

A rare meet up of 3 sisters happens in Victoria today. Grand, Star and Ruby will all be at the Ogden Pt docks. Two are sailing early to make room for Norwegian Bliss and Eurodam.

A rare meet up of 3 sisters happens in Victoria today. Grand, Star and Ruby will all be at the Ogden Pt docks. Two are sailing early to make room for Norwegian Bliss and Eurodam.
Here are a couple of photos 20180928_140759.jpg.8f8bfebadb8e6bebe23372be5cf27648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app

20180928_134149.jpg.f457b769cb30458ae418e0eabe055789.jpg

great photos and the passengers are getting a beautiful warm day here!

downtown is going to be hopping!

Great pics for sure. Thank you for sharing.

I have a question: I took some shots of the Regal while at the Boston Airport. Every time i try and upload from my photos and post here it says they are too big. Not sure what to do about this since my DS, the computer person, is not here to help. Any suggestions for the computer illiterate??

Just got off the Ruby this morning. The ships were a stunning sight last night walking back from the port of Victoria.

Great pics for sure. Thank you for sharing.

I have a question: I took some shots of the Regal while at the Boston Airport. Every time i try and upload from my photos and post here it says they are too big. Not sure what to do about this since my DS, the computer person, is not here to help. Any suggestions for the computer illiterate??

In the past it had to be under 2MB in size, but lately it seems to want it to be a smaller number of pixels. Frankly, you may need your computer expert to resize the photo for you. If he is accessible via E-mail, maybe he could resize it and send it back to you to post.

An alternative is to upload the photo to a sharing web site and then post the address of the photo using the icon that looks like a mountain with a yellow background on your Cruise Critic post. But to do this the first time, you will probably need your computer expert.

In the past it had to be under 2MB in size, but lately it seems to want it to be a smaller number of pixels. Frankly, you may need your computer expert to resize the photo for you. If he is accessible via E-mail, maybe he could resize it and send it back to you to post.

An alternative is to upload the photo to a sharing web site and then post the address of the photo using the icon that looks like a mountain with a yellow background on your Cruise Critic post. But to do this the first time, you will probably need your computer expert.

Thanks. I also have a friend in the area that might be able to help. Not fun when computer wiz is not home to help;p.

We were there on the Grand. Had to leave early because there were two other ships waiting to port.

Pretty cool to see!

We came in on the Ruby (middle ship) also. We were informed the night before that we would be staying an extra 2 1/2 hours until 8:30 (B.C. time) in order to finish loading supplies and equipment for the upcoming drydock at the end of our cruise.

Great photos it sure must have been a crazy day downtown. Looks like a perfect day

Thanks for the photos!! They are wonderful. We were on the Grand. It was amazing to see 3 Grand Class ships together.

Cheers, Denise

We were there this last week. NOT on any of the cruise ships and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that it was not that crazy downtown or at Fisherman's Warf.

I kept saying to MrIndy "there can't be 5 ships in port, there are not enough people in town"

It was nice to see the 3 of them there together.