Bring your own wine on NCL ships?

cruiselover168

Hi, I know NCL prohibit to bring any liquors on board. Has anyone tried to hide the bottle of wine in the luggage to bypass? will they check my luggage if i use the courrier at ncl's port to send my luggage to my room?

They know it all. They will find the wine and ask you to come to the 'naughty room' to claim it and pay them the require $15 corkage fee. If you choose not to pay it, they will hold it for you until you disembark. Crazy as it is to pay the corkage fee, it is still cheaper than buying a bottle of wine on board which is +++$ and then a 20% gratuity added.

You are entitled to 2 bottles per room.

If you still are convinced to buck the rules, read the threads on the CC 'Saving Money' board.

They know it all. They will find the wine and ask you to come to the 'naughty room' to claim it and pay them the require $15 corkage fee. If you choose not to pay it, they will hold it for you until you disembark. Crazy as it is to pay the corkage fee, it is still cheaper than buying a bottle of wine on board which is +++$ and then a 20% gratuity added.

If you still are convinced to buck the rules, read the threads on the CC 'Saving Money' board.

NCL doesn't limit the amount of bottles you can bring on board.

How do you bring the wine aboard, pay the corkage fee, without having the "naughty room" experience?

How do you bring the wine aboard, pay the corkage fee, without having the "naughty room" experience?

declare it at the desk -- TBF if its quality wine you will save a fortune even with corkage and tipping someone 100% to pour it ;p

In New Orleans awhile back, watched a guy put a suitcase filled with nothing but wine on the desk.

About 7 years ago, when HAL had a policy that allowed unlimited wine to be carried on board, I had a suitcase filled with nothing but wine! There were 6 adults drinking it though!