Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

Wow, that was amazing! Staff Captain Marshall (Canada) joined Captain Gus as well. 45 minutes talking Royal Caribbean and nerding out. He just wanted to thank me for all I do for the brand and understand my back story as he expects we will cruise many more times together.

That is outstanding!

What did they say when you told them that the Norwegian Escape is your favorite ship?

Wow, that was amazing! Staff Captain Marshall (Canada) joined Captain Gus as well. 45 minutes talking Royal Caribbean and nerding out. He just wanted to thank me for all I do for the brand and understand my back story as he expects we will cruise many more times together.

You've taken some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen of the Royal Ships. You make me wan to try an Oasis class ship. I think I'll need more persuading with Quantum though

here is the recipe from RCI's cookbook Carte du Jour

2 thin cucumber slices, skin on

1 oz lime juice

2 oz gin

1 oz simple syrup

Combine cucumber and lime juice in a mixing glass and muddle with a muddler until cucumber is broken into small pieces. Add gin and simple syrup and transfer to an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake well then pour into a rock glass.

That's not the recipe for the 150 Central Park martini, sorry!

cucumber

basil

vodka

lemongrass syrup

sour

Here's a YouTube video by Halee - martini starts around 3:40.

I was afraid he was making you walk the plank. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the CL pics from this week. We are sailing on the Symphony next month in 1764 on the opposite side so it’s nice to see the layout with the long hall etc. Do you mind the obstructed balcony? Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not at all. It’s only an issue when looking to the side. No onstructions looking at the ocean.

Unfortunately it's just in 150 Central Park. You can get similar martinis...but this exact one is supposedly only available at 150. Makes it more special. We make them at home all the time - they are so good!!

Do you have to have a table at 150 to get the drink, or is there a bar there that one could approach and just have the drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How cool and very smart of him! Any idea how he came to know of you? Is he a secret Periscope fan?

Just watched your scope after your Captain Gus meeting. Sounds like it was a great chat and glad you got to know them! Can’t wait to hear if you get anything in your room!

The rest/detox days look like they were good to you..adulting isn’t always a bad thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know if you all realize that cc is doing work on their website tomorrow and no one will be able to post anything for a few days. Will miss this live coverage. Read only next few days.

No worries. I’ll just fill the thread with a whole bunch of trash talk about @Yorkvillain.

I think you should hide one for me in a secret location... I’ll be there Saturday! [emoji5]

You can also get similar ones usually at Rising Tide Bar. Not quite the same as one at 150, but it is a cucumber martini.

On the Oasis of the seas you can get similar cucumber martini at the Champagne bar.

No worries. I’ll just fill the thread with a whole bunch of trash talk about @Yorkvillain.

That should make for spme interesting reading. If you are done that in a day or two, it might take you another day to figure out how to post pictures here. Especially, if the apps are going down.