Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

Is this new? Bloody Mary station outside the pub.

They had it on Harmony in March. I think it’s only in sea days though. I’m not sure about other ships having it.

Great way for veggies in the morning. If I remember they had bacon as well.

So for those on Instagram, you may have seen some photos of the Crown and Anchor Society crew and I last week with guns a blazin’. Well apparently the ship’s photographers felt left out and asked to be part of the action last night.

The original.

8fa2f80cf1e2137e9a800563b717d181.jpg

Last night.

35931edf0fd0e4e29d6f4833ffcdbbce.jpg

Some other shots that have made their way onto the interwebs.

ad1b109f6e259be68ffca590546e568f.png

e1f2169688172fb7004e297f5cdd5e2f.jpg

A 14 day cruise has a different rhythm for me. Slower in the beginning or my liver never makes the finish line. By having the Pres Cruise first (therefore in racing terms going out fast) is this cruise sort of a let down or are you just taking a mid cruise breather?

A 14 day cruise has a different rhythm for me. Slower in the beginning or my liver never makes the finish line. By having the Pres Cruise first (therefore in racing terms going out fast) is this cruise sort of a let down or are you just taking a mid cruise breather?

Breather, which was the intention all along. I booked the second leg so I could come back refreshed and relaxed, instead of my normal hungover and dead. Being back in the gym and getting full nights of sleep has made a world of difference. It’s a different type of cruise, but still very enjoyable. This ship and crew feel like home. 62 days until I’m back on her, I guess I should get off before counting down.

P.S. The Vitality Spa has asked me to speak at the detox seminar, as I have done the program many times. That would have never happened last week. [emoji12]

They had it on Harmony in March. I think it’s only in sea days though. I’m not sure about other ships having it.

Great way for veggies in the morning. If I remember they had bacon as well.

They had the Bloody Mary station on Freedom a couple years ago and I haven't seen it since. Loved it! Hope to see it again.

Breather, which was the intention all along. I booked the second leg so I could come back refreshed and relaxed, instead of my normal hungover and dead. Being back in the gym and getting full nights of sleep has made a world of difference. It’s a different type of cruise, but still very enjoyable. This ship and crew feel like home. 62 days until I’m back on her, I guess I should get off before counting down.

P.S. The Vitality Spa has asked me to speak at the detox seminar, as I have done the program many times. That would have never happened last week. [emoji12]

Rick,

does that mean you are on December 9?? doing the math.. for 62 days;);););)

Captain Gus just asked me to meet him at Starbucks. Not sure if I should be excited or pertified. Stay tuned.

He probably wants some wardrobe suggestions.

However, I'd be wary if he's carrying a pineapple.

Captain Gus just asked me to meet him at Starbucks. Not sure if I should be excited or pertified. Stay tuned.
Be excited! Such an honor to be singled out by the Captain to have coffee. How many would kill to be in your shoes (Gucci loafers perhaps [emoji3]?) right about now?

Be excited! Such an honor to be singled out by the Captain to have coffee. How many would kill to be in your shoes (Gucci loafers perhaps [emoji3]?) right about now?

Wow, that was amazing! Staff Captain Marshall (Canada) joined Captain Gus as well. 45 minutes talking Royal Caribbean and nerding out. He just wanted to thank me for all I do for the brand and understand my back story as he expects we will cruise many more times together.

Wow, that was amazing! Staff Captain Marshall (Canada) joined Captain Gus as well. 45 minutes talking Royal Caribbean and nerding out. He just wanted to thank me for all I do for the brand and understand my back story as he expects we will cruise many more times together.
That's awesome! So excited for you to be recognized for representing a brand that you are so passionate about.

Thank you. Hopefully it's on the R bar menu on the Grandeur.

Laurie

Unfortunately it's just in 150 Central Park. You can get similar martinis...but this exact one is supposedly only available at 150. Makes it more special. We make them at home all the time - they are so good!!

Thanks for posting the CL pics from this week. We are sailing on the Symphony next month in 1764 on the opposite side so it’s nice to see the layout with the long hall etc. Do you mind the obstructed balcony? Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Any chance you could snap a picture of the recipe from the drink menu? P&TY.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

here is the recipe from RCI's cookbook Carte du Jour

2 thin cucumber slices, skin on

1 oz lime juice

2 oz gin

1 oz simple syrup

Combine cucumber and lime juice in a mixing glass and muddle with a muddler until cucumber is broken into small pieces. Add gin and simple syrup and transfer to an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake well then pour into a rock glass.