Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

Royal is fully aware of the number of Pinnacles onboard and I am confident they will not have us sitting on the floors in the Suite Lounge.

Additionally, I was able to secure CK dinner reservations with no issue.

Glad to hear you have your reservations. My suite cruise, with 140 Ps meant no seats in the Lounge, no CK reservations available for suite guests later in the cruise, poor service at the table (my waiter was pouring drinks for the neverending P elbow bending from table to mouth), no dessert or coffee. We finally gave up and left - first time without tipping staff as service was abysmal. Also, if I wanted a drink, I had to go to the bar - both before and during dinner. No wine refills.

Something has to be done to provide RCI suite guests with the experience they pay for. Sounds like Suite guests on the Presidential cruise will get the CK\SL access as Ps not in suite willl be accommodated elsewhere

Ps need to be provided with their own lounge as they weren’t happy with the Diamond Lounge when the Suite Lounge was created. A nice inside cabin with a coffee machine, concierge and evening drinks similar to Diamond Lounge works best for all and frees up the CL for suite guests.

Yes, I was in the D+ group that lost Concierge Lounge when changes in the program were made.

Sorry to rant, I haven’t booked RCI lately, bumped from my balcony to an inside cabin requiring additional money, but do enjoy the suite experience on Celebrity, Princess and HAL. Each line has loyalty benefits that do or do not work for your experience.

We cruise to be out on the ocean and enjoy the motion of the ocean. Perks are a benifit that we enjoy. If not available because of entitlement (and unfortunately a person who is rude), I reconsider what I’m looking for in my next cruise experience.

Hahaha. Do one. There will be a number of threads I’m sure. See you in the lounge.

I still want to be your Maureen. All checked in at the Ritz after a long day at the Atlanta delta sky club. If you see someone yelling at you from the aqua theater suite it will be me and my husband will be hiding from embarrasement

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking forward to this thread - by the time it's done, I'll be getting ready for my first TA adventure.

With all these Harmony thread, I feel like I've been on the ship :) aiming to try Harmy or Symphony by 2020.

It’s certainly a ship not to miss, pineapples and pinnacles in coastal kitchen in all. [emoji3] [emoji531]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You know I love a good W. This is the W Fort Lauderdale though.

You didn’t fly into MIA then? I thought you did, but the curvature of the building was making me think the W FLL. Doesn't really matter though.

I was up til 2am and I didn’t see any scopes, especially the ones that needed to be deleted. This isn’t going to be a theme I hope. :confused:;)

You should flash the 0 slide again a week today. Rub in the cruise envy a bit more. :*

Enjoy embarkation day.... the deer is awaking your arrival.