Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

Random thought - I think Millie needs to spend the night in room 1730.

Just throwing it out there.

First step. Captain Gus has to sign off on the cabin visit, or in this case perhaps Mr Bayley. :confused:

RC might need a great auditor in the C&A Program to keep track of the number of loyalty members. I think we know a qualified individual, who just happens to love cruising. ;)

I think it's awesome that you spent the day helping out the community of La Perla. I know they are still struggling from Hurricane Maria like so many others are as well. On a lighter note, I think that's where the video for the song Despacito was filmed?

Indeed it was.

To your first point, the community is very much still struggling from Hurricane Maria. I took this picture as a reminder of how impacted these people were by the storm.

9c79cbbe9e552aaa110d9a9e3b81a3af.jpg

Rick, you always capture emotion through photography perfectly.

He really really does...every photo manages to tell a story...I wish I could do that!

He also is FABULOUS at ignoring the playful posts in these threads when you know he totally smirked when he read them...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love that you did the community work in San Juan. We went early last December on Harmony. The devastation was heartbreaking. We have supported early relief efforts but would like to do more. Does Millie know where we can help? Thanks for posting these photos and taking time out to point to PR’s ongoing need.

Love that you did the community work in San Juan. We went early last December on Harmony. The devastation was heartbreaking. We have supported early relief efforts but would like to do more. Does Millie know where we can help? Thanks for posting these photos and taking time out to point to PR’s ongoing need.

I can certainly ask her today.

Random drawing for Team Loyal? ..........sure. But you definitely deserved to be on the team. I recognized a very nice Pinnacle couple on your La Perla mission. Very nice of you guys to do that. I am headed to Port Aransas next week - one year after Harvey. I will be interested to see how things look there. We also saw New Orleans 6 months after Katrina and Galveston 6 months after Ike. It's quite sobering to see such long term devastation but also heartwarming to see these areas slowly come back. Hoping Puerto Rico comes back as well.

Rick, Question - with all the Diamonds and pineapples on the President’s cruise, AND considering next year’s cruise is also the 50th, would it even be worth it to book a suite? Will the perks really be worth it, or will the suite areas be overrun? IYHO.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rick, Question - with all the Diamonds and pineapples on the President’s cruise, AND considering next year’s cruise is also the 50th, would it even be worth it to book a suite? Will the perks really be worth it, or will the suite areas be overrun? IYHO.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To be honest, we have had no issue eating at CK or getting into lounge. I have another Crown Loft if that helps answer your question.