Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

8068b85b6857bceb196b273c88aca1f5.jpg

Throw about 250 Pinnacles and 2,000 Dimond/Diamond Plus members on the Harmony of the Seas with Michael Bayley for seven days. Now add in Ultimate Drink Packages, Billy Ocean and Michael Bolton and you know tops are coming off and pineapple juices will be flowing.

So much like a Girls Gone Wild commercial, I’m going to limit the words and hopefully entice you visually.

*My apologies to the other live threads, but you all know my interests are very singular and I don’t want to disrupt regular network programming.

**My advance apologies, Bob! [emoji6]

I'm dying! :'):'):') You're off to a good start. This is going to be an interesting week with both you and Sid sailing---he's on the Magic starting Sunday. No shortage of material or drink p0rn.

Throw about 250 Pinnacles and 2,000 Dimond/Diamond Plus members on the Harmony of the Seas with Michael Bayley for seven days......[emoji6]

How did they possible find room to board all of those self-entitled egos? Crew must already be miserable.

Wouldn't be on that cruise if it was free.

Man. I was planning on doing a Star Class review but yours will put anything I do to shame. Glad that this will be here for me to remember what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hahaha. Do one. There will be a number of threads I’m sure. See you in the lounge.

Pinnacles will have Michael’s Hour and access to Chops for breakfast. All in efforts to avoid the above.

2b93f079667d5326642f71f11bccfb93.jpg

Unless Pineapples are not allowed into Suite Lounge during happy hour, they will still overwhelm the lounge to a point where actual Suite guests will not have room to sit.

Let’s see how this actually turn out. Does anyone have feedback from previous President’s Cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless Pineapples are not allowed into Suite Lounge during happy hour, they will still overwhelm the lounge to a point where actual Suite guests will not have room to sit.

Let’s see how this actually turn out. Does anyone have feedback from previous President’s Cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal is fully aware of the number of Pinnacles onboard and I am confident they will not have us sitting on the floors in the Suite Lounge.

Additionally, I was able to secure CK dinner reservations with no issue.