Jump to content

I Said Yes! My Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles travel blog


Recommended Posts

just watched this cute movie on Hallmark that was filmed in Malta : Mix Up In The Mediterranean

 

super predictable movie, but made me think about this cruise and all the beautiful memories that were made

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just reread your review. Great photos, especially the food ones.  Congrats with the transition from boyfriend to fiancé as well. 😉👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just reread your review. Great photos, especially the food ones.  Congrats with the transition from boyfriend to fiancé as well. 😉👍

 

Thanks Andrew!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this report getting bumped back to page one. Totally enjoyed it! Our Symphony cruise in May was just cancelled so now thinking Greek Isles in June of 22 on Odyssey.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, georgemoe said:

Thank you for this report getting bumped back to page one. Totally enjoyed it! Our Symphony cruise in May was just cancelled so now thinking Greek Isles in June of 22 on Odyssey.

 

ooh I hope you do it!  Let me know if you have any questions. We've done the greek isles twice now. 😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, singinalot said:

 

ooh I hope you do it!  Let me know if you have any questions. We've done the greek isles twice now. 😍

 

🙂 I know! Going to start reading your Oct2019 now. So much for my afternoon run. 🏃‍♂️ 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, georgemoe said:

 

🙂 I know! Going to start reading your Oct2019 now. So much for my afternoon run. 🏃‍♂️ 🤣

i hope you enjoy! great memories and beautiful places

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company - Celebrate Your Freedom
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...