Chill Island Cabana vs Oasis Lagoon Cabana

• 3 months later...

Following is from the current FAQ page.  This is for entertainment purposes only, please no wagering.

================================================================================

New attractions and experiences at Perfect Day at CocoCay will open in phases, with the full completion planned for December 2019. Please find the opening dates below.

• The new pier will begin welcoming guests to the island in March 2019.
  • Thrill Waterpark, the Zip Line, Splashaway Bay aqua park, Up, Up and Away helium balloon, Captain Jack’s Galleon, Skipper’s Grill dining, Captain Jack’s dining, Chill Island, Chill Grill dining, and Oasis Lagoon freshwater pool will open in May 2019.
  • South Beach, Coco Beach Club and the overwater cabanas will open in December 2019.

Please note that these dates might be subject to change depending on the progress of construction.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Romansky1 said:

Don’t worry about 2020 you will be fine.  We are going in August of 2019(120 days but whose counting) and we are excited!

they already welcomed the first ship.  

What is the pricing you're seeing on your cruise planner  for the different type of cabanas ?

Our cruise isn't until May 2020 and my cruise planner is only showing a price and info for 

the South Beach cabana...$399.00

I have a choice between the following:

oasis lagoon cabanas - $334.99

thrill water park cabana and full day pass - $449.99

chill island cabanas - $334.99

all are showing a 25%discount right now off onboard prices

southbeach is not an option for us 

Edited by Romansky1

52 minutes ago, Romansky1 said:

I have a choice between the following:

oasis lagoon cabanas - $334.99

thrill water park cabana and full day pass - $449.99

chill island cabanas - $334.99

all are showing a 25%discount right now off onboard prices

southbeach is not an option for us 

Thanks...Coco Cay is a new stop for us so trying to get all the info we need to book as soon as it becomes available.

Thrill water park cabana and full day pass...what are the details on that...where is it and what does the pass include?

Thanks so much for taking the time to help with this.

Here is what it says 

HIGHLIGHTS

• Full-Day Rental: Up to 6 people can kick back and spread out across a lush sectional sofa and 2 resort-style chairs. Two outlets make it easy to charge up your devices.
  • Amenities: Your cabana attendant will keep your private cooler stocked with complimentary water bottles, and make sure you have all the complimentary towels you need.
  • Food & Drinks: Keep yourself fueled up for adventure with complimentary food, drinks and beverages from the nearby Snack Shack.

WHAT TO BRING

• SeaPass card and photo identification
  • Camera
  • Sun Protection
  • If you'd like to tip your cabana attendant for their stellar service, don't forget to bring cash with you.

WHAT TO WEAR

• Hat and sunglasses
  • Swimsuit
  • Cover-up
  • Walking shoes 
  • Reef socks/water shoes

IMPORTANT NOTES

• Pricing is per cabana, not per person.
  • Avoid alcohol before water activities.
  • Guest must be 21 years old to consume alcohol. 
  • Maximum six guests per Cabana.
  • Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this activity is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution. 
  • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. 
  • Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
  • Guests must sign an Acknowledgement of Risk form to participate. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
  • Guests must be at least 42" tall to ride some slides.
  • Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this activity.

RESTRICTIONS

• Minimum Height: 42 inches for all attractions and 48 inches for some slides.
  • Guest must be under 200-300 lbs. to ride some slides.

41 minutes ago, Romansky1 said:

Here is what it says 

HIGHLIGHTS

• Full-Day Rental: Up to 6 people can kick back and spread out across a lush sectional sofa and 2 resort-style chairs. Two outlets make it easy to charge up your devices.
  • Amenities: Your cabana attendant will keep your private cooler stocked with complimentary water bottles, and make sure you have all the complimentary towels you need.
  • Food & Drinks: Keep yourself fueled up for adventure with complimentary food, drinks and beverages from the nearby Snack Shack.

WHAT TO BRING

• SeaPass card and photo identification
  • Camera
  • Sun Protection
  • If you'd like to tip your cabana attendant for their stellar service, don't forget to bring cash with you.

WHAT TO WEAR

• Hat and sunglasses
  • Swimsuit
  • Cover-up
  • Walking shoes 
  • Reef socks/water shoes

IMPORTANT NOTES

• Pricing is per cabana, not per person.
  • Avoid alcohol before water activities.
  • Guest must be 21 years old to consume alcohol. 
  • Maximum six guests per Cabana.
  • Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this activity is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution. 
  • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. 
  • Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
  • Guests must sign an Acknowledgement of Risk form to participate. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
  • Guests must be at least 42" tall to ride some slides.
  • Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this activity.

RESTRICTIONS

• Minimum Height: 42 inches for all attractions and 48 inches for some slides.
  • Guest must be under 200-300 lbs. to ride some slides.

Yes...Thanks...I've seen the description but does this include all the water park activities (except the balloon ride) or do you then have to purchase them separately ?

Perfect Day "excursion" pricing seems to be dependent on ship, cruise length and sail date.

I'm doing a B2B, 3 then 4 night in the fall.  Just to show how variable CocoCay pricing is:

3 Night              4 Night

Thrill Water Park 1/2 day                            $30                      $29

Thrill Water Park full day                             $44                      $30

Zip Line                                                          $64.99                 $59

Up, Up Helium Balloon                                 $39.99                 $29

Thrill Water Full/Zip Combo                        $109                    $99

combo price once in cart                          $69.99                $65

Thrill Water Park Cabana/Pass                  $449.99               $374.99

Oasis Lagoon Cabana                                  $334.99              $299

Chill Island Cabana                                       $334.99              $299

Deluxe Drink Package                                  $52                       $49

Deluxe Drink Package/Voom                      $62                       $59

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Sorry..still confused...So when renting a cabana you still have to pay separately for each of the add on's per person?

According to what I’ve found, the Thrill Island Cabana does include water park passes for, I believe, up to 6 people.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2019 at 7:50 PM, A2Mich said:

According to what I’ve found, the Thrill Island Cabana does include water park passes for, I believe, up to 6 people.

That’s how I understand it but only for the thrillnisland cabana

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Romansky1 said:

Wow did the cabana prices for my upcoming August cruise skyrocket.  About a month ago they were just under $400 for the lagoon pool cabana.  It is now $759!!  I’d never spend that.

You think that's bad - my October price increased from $399 to:

Chill Island Cabanas
Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas
Duration: Full Day

Claim your private piece of beachside bliss

from* $1,299.00 USD Adult $1,299.00 USD Child

29 minutes ago, lovelife said:

You think that's bad - my October price increased from $399 to:

Chill Island Cabanas
Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas
Duration: Full Day

Claim your private piece of beachside bliss

I just saw that in my cruise planner for our August Harmony trip   YIKES!!!!!