Airlink or Aircoach from Dublin airport

Really depends on your destination and how much luggage?

Thanks for your help, we are going to Holiday Inn Express City Centre and it's my understanding that both options would stop there. We will probably have one big checked luggage and two carry-ons.

If you have checked and both go to your destination then the only major differences are that the Aircoach is a single deck coach with luggage storage underneath the bus whereas Airlink is mostly a double deck bus with luggage storage inside. Airlink makes more stops than Aircoach.

It does look that Airlink 747 stops slightly closer to your hotel (Cathal Brugha Street/O'Connell Street) but will take longer as it goes to Connolly Station/Bus Station first.

Edited by VMax1700

If you'll be using the LEAP Visitor Card in Dublin, it is valid on the Airlink 747 and 757 buses.

FYI, I've had issues buying the LEAP Visitor Card at the bus & tours desk at the airport. Unless I said the precise name "LEAP Visitor Card" the agent insisted the only bus pass I could buy was The Dublin Pass, which includes admission to many attractions and costs much more than the €19.50 that the 3-day LEAP Visitor Card costs.