Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
kazu

**** Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated October 5th, 2018 ****

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, POA1 said:

I hear you and I empathize with your pain.

Underlining is done like before with the


[u]Text To Underline[/u]

Colors only work if they are hexidecimal or you put quote marks around the color name. I missed that and I'm glad you pointed it out.

thanks.  I know the coding 😉

I've been doing it on my tapatalk when it is a single Bon Voyage as so easy to add the pic, but it looks like that is gone now, for the time being, at least.

Much appreciate the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kazu said:

thanks.  I know the coding 😉

I've been doing it on my tapatalk when it is a single Bon Voyage as so easy to add the pic, but it looks like that is gone now, for the time being, at least.

Much appreciate the help.

If you still have those instructions for pulling map images from the HAL site, you can use those. Or, you can just wrap your other images in IMG and /IMG tags if they're elsewhere.

If you normally uploaded the files to Tapatalk, which was seriously easy (That's right, CC. I'm talking to you!) you can use the Insert Other Media button in the edit box. I can whip up a tutorial if you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please add:

Zuiderdam  Mamaofami September, 2019 Quebec to new York 60th anniversary trip

Magesty of the Sea  Mamaofami  December 31, 2018 Key West and Cuba

 

Thank you, Jacqui

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maureen and Richard are embarking Koningsdam Nov 11 for 21 nights:  10 on the Southern Caribbean Seafarer followed by 11 on the Southern Caribbean Wayfarer.  First time on Koningsdam, excited about the Lincoln Center Stage music! 

We are celebrating being able to enjoy Life Together, and especially Richard's birthday! 

Thank you Jacqui!   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, POA1 said:

If you still have those instructions for pulling map images from the HAL site, you can use those. Or, you can just wrap your other images in IMG and /IMG tags if they're elsewhere.

If you normally uploaded the files to Tapatalk, which was seriously easy (That's right, CC. I'm talking to you!) you can use the Insert Other Media button in the edit box. I can whip up a tutorial if you like.

Thanks Brian.

I've been avoiding uploading from the HAL site and using something else so I should be ok with insert other media.

I'll play 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mamaofami said:

Can you please add:

Zuiderdam  Mamaofami September, 2019 Quebec to new York 60th anniversary trip

Magesty of the Sea  Mamaofami  December 31, 2018 Key West and Cuba

 

Thank you, Jacqui

 

 

Happy to add them both for you 🙂

Could you help me with the number of days for the cruises please?  are they both 7 day cruises ?  Thanks.  

Have a great anniversary celebration on board.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

Maureen and Richard are embarking Koningsdam Nov 11 for 21 nights:  10 on the Southern Caribbean Seafarer followed by 11 on the Southern Caribbean Wayfarer.  First time on Koningsdam, excited about the Lincoln Center Stage music! 

We are celebrating being able to enjoy Life Together, and especially Richard's birthday! 

Thank you Jacqui!   

Sounds lovely!  Happy to add it for you 😄

I'm assuming the cruise is this year (2018?)

Have a great celebration on board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mamaofami said:

Can you please add:

Zuiderdam  Mamaofami September, 2019 Quebec to new York 60th anniversary trip

Magesty of the Sea  Mamaofami  December 31, 2018 Key West and Cuba

 

Thank you, Jacqui

 

 

 

2 hours ago, kazu said:

Happy to add them both for you 🙂

Could you help me with the number of days for the cruises please?  are they both 7 day cruises ?  Thanks.  

Have a great anniversary celebration on board.:D

Oops, sorry but I also need the date in September for your Zuiderdam sailing.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kazu said:

Happy to add them both for you 🙂

Could you help me with the number of days for the cruises please?  are they both 7 day cruises ?  Thanks.  

Have a great anniversary celebration on board.:D

Jacqui, Royal Caribbean is 5 days, and Zuiderdam is 12 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jacqui!

I just want to say how wonderful you are trying to get this future cruise thing organized!

So many wonderful people helping you!

Thank you POA1 and all being in Jacqui’s corner!

Denise😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mamaofami said:

Jacqui, Royal Caribbean is 5 days, and Zuiderdam is 12 days.

 

1 hour ago, mamaofami said:

Jacqui, Royal Caribbean is 5 days, and Zuiderdam is 12 days.

Thanks Carol 😄. I am missing what day your Zuiderdam cruise is (you might have missed my 2nd post).  you said September, 2019 but no day.

44 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi Jacqui!

I just want to say how wonderful you are trying to get this future cruise thing organized!

So many wonderful people helping you!

Thank you POA1 and all being in Jacqui’s corner!

Denise😊

 

Thanks Denise, I do appreciate the help I've gotten 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JACQUI, Sept. cruise is 12 days and leaves on Sept. 15th,

Royal Caribbean cruise is 5 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mamaofami said:

JACQUI, Sept. cruise is 12 days and leaves on Sept. 15th,

Royal Caribbean cruise is 5 days.

Thanks Carol and Sept. 15th I believe 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks Carol and Sept. 15th I believe 😉

You got it, Jacqui.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold on to your hat!  1of4 is returning to the water in August 2019 for big celebrations.  But it has to be on a riverboat not a blue-hulled beauty, unfortunately, due to my medical condition.  Here are the details:

1of4 - Scenic Gem - 11 days.  Normandy and Gems of the Seine.  August 7-17.  Flying to Paris a week early to celebrate DD’s 18th birthday.  She flies home and we board the Gem to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary.

 

9A15CE7E-5F27-415E-8097-4249B7B68851.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Hold on to your hat!  1of4 is returning to the water in August 2019 for big celebrations.  But it has to be on a riverboat not a blue-hulled beauty, unfortunately, due to my medical condition.  Here are the details:

1of4 - Scenic Gem - 11 days.  Normandy and Gems of the Seine.  August 7-17.  Flying to Paris a week early to celebrate DD’s 18th birthday.  She flies home and we board the Gem to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary.

 

9A15CE7E-5F27-415E-8097-4249B7B68851.jpeg

Sounds delightful, Gail 😄

It is my pleasure to add it for you.  So glad you are able to cruise again on any ship, by any means and a week in Paris?  Fantastic! . 😉 

I'll set your Bon Voyage a week before you fly for Paris.  

Have fun planning!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jacqui. Could you please add me to the Eurodam 11-29 cruise. I am going with Lazey1. Thanks so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kcidoner43 said:

Koningsdam March 6,2019  21days

1st HA cruise, 9 + cruises

kcidoner43

 

33 minutes ago, kakalina said:

Hi Jacqui. Could you please add me to the Eurodam 11-29 cruise. I am going with Lazey1. Thanks so much.

 

OMG, this is the OLD thread.  Not sure why it didn't get closed. 

 

I'll transfer your requests to the new thread for the 19th.

 

and yes, Ill get you both added.

 

Glad I saw this.

 

We sure are picking up a lot strays this week between old threads and the test threads 😉 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 8:27 PM, RMLincoln said:

Maureen and Richard are embarking Koningsdam Nov 11 for 21 nights:  10 on the Southern Caribbean Seafarer followed by 11 on the Southern Caribbean Wayfarer.  First time on Koningsdam, excited about the Lincoln Center Stage music! 

We are celebrating being able to enjoy Life Together, and especially Richard's birthday! 

Thank you Jacqui!   

Welcome back to the Koningsdam Board!  Maybe we will meet and you can share about your long trip/vacation!

We will be on for the 21 day b2b with you and our first time on Koningsdam!  Happy Birthday to Richard! We are belatedly celebrating our anniversary but that is why we booked this cruise! 💙

We enjoy snorkeling and kayaking as well.  Let me know what you find out about kayaking.  We are definitely snorkeling in Bonaire and Curacao.  

 

We are in Stateroom 5200.  I wish there was a meet and mingle, but are up for one at the end as well.

Thanks,

Beverly and Steve from TEXAS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bargainbev said:

Welcome back to the Koningsdam Board!  Maybe we will meet and you can share about your long trip/vacation!

We will be on for the 21 day b2b with you and our first time on Koningsdam!  Happy Birthday to Richard! We are belatedly celebrating our anniversary but that is why we booked this cruise! 💙

We enjoy snorkeling and kayaking as well.  Let me know what you find out about kayaking.  We are definitely snorkeling in Bonaire and Curacao.  

 

We are in Stateroom 5200.  I wish there was a meet and mingle, but are up for one at the end as well.

Thanks,

Beverly and Steve from TEXAS

 

 

I don't know if they will see this as this is the Future Cruise Listing on the HAL Board.  It's set up to give Bon Voyages to those that want to be listed before they sail.

 

I'm unsure by your post if you would like to be included or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kazu said:

 

I don't know if they will see this as this is the Future Cruise Listing on the HAL Board.  It's set up to give Bon Voyages to those that want to be listed before they sail.

 

I'm unsure by your post if you would like to be included or not?

Thanks for letting me know.  I can't get a handle on this new board.........................

 

Beverly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bargainbev said:

Thanks for letting me know.  I can't get a handle on this new board.........................

 

Beverly

 

You are most welcome.  Have you visited our roll call?  That's where you will find people on your cruise and also a potential meet and mingle/meet and greet.

 

I am happy to add you to the Future Cruise Listing if you like, but I wasn't sure that was the intent of your post.

 

The new forum is struggle for many (if not all) of us, but we'll get there 😉 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...