Cruise Critic Community
Kerns family

Parking at Tampa port

We sail out of Tampa often and always do Valet parking. $20 per day and well worth it. At the end of the cruise we have a porter wrangle our luggage, takes us through the porter immigration line (no waiting), and he takes it right out to the Valet car pick up area.

Leaving out of Tampa. Where to park?
Big parking garage right across the street from the port. Drop you bags and walk over. Or just park and walk your bags, short walk. Or pay $20 and use valet, we just don't think it's worth paying $35+ more vs. just parking in the garage. YMMV

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

We sail out of Tampa often and always do Valet parking. $20 per day and well worth it. At the end of the cruise we have a porter wrangle our luggage, takes us through the porter immigration line (no waiting), and he takes it right out to the Valet car pick up area.

Have you cruised from there recently? They have made changes, you now go through immigration and then get your luggage. Or at least that's how it was our last cruise in April.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Valet parking for a 7 night cruise is $125 for the week. It is not $40 a day. The parking garage is $105 plus $20 for the valet surcharge for a total of $125. I know this correct because I just prepaid for valet parking for my November cruise.

We like the parking doctor 45 for a 5 night cruise close to port fast shuttle service

Several hotels in the Rocky Point area offer cruise parking deals including shuttles - Chase Suites, Hampton, Hilton Garden, etc.