Question about Escape Seafood

Gracelyn

Hi, heading to Bermuda in A bit and wondered if there is a seafood buffet and/or crab, lobster offered at one of the complimentary restaurants?

Thanks

Hello, I was on the 9/16 sailing and went to the seafood buffet; no crab or lobster but plenty of shrimp and some small clams-i still liked it but years ago I believe they did have some lobster when i went to one on the Breakaway

Thanks Tracey, we have tried booking the French restaurant and Cagney but they don’t have reservations for 2! 6-8 or 1 lol.

Best and least busy breKfast restaurant?

Book when you get onboard. They hold back some reservations from booking before sailing I’ve found.. but they go quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Tracey, we have tried booking the French restaurant and Cagney but they don’t have reservations for 2! 6-8 or 1 lol.

Reservations opened 130 days prior to cruise. If you only see 6’s, you waited too long and the restaurant is sold out. On embarkation day, go to the theater to book entertainment (Deck 7 forward starboard). Then go immediately to Headliners (Deck 6 Mid) to make dinner reservations.

Reservations opened 130 days prior to cruise. If you only see 6’s, you waited too long and the restaurant is sold out. On embarkation day, go to the theater to book entertainment (Deck 7 forward starboard). Then go immediately to Headliners (Deck 6 Mid) to make dinner reservations.

The only crab legs or lobster is served st Bayamo. And it isn’t really good.