Dolphin Snorkel tour

merinski

• 2 weeks later...

To answer you question, you will need to walk into the water from the beach and get in a small boat to be noticed out to the catamaran which is in deeper water.  I don't know how you get into the catamaran because we got stood up! We arrived at the beach location at 12:30 as instructed.  There was no Dolphin and we were told that our reservation didn't go well.  We were assured that they were substituting us into a comparable catamaran.  Nothing could be further from the truth!  We got on a catamaran that was about 1 trip away from the salvage yard!  It was awful!  They did end up refunding our money but it was a disappointment.  On the up side, we saw the Dolphin at the snorkeling site and she is beautiful!  Hope that helps!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 7:30 PM, Hatteras51 said:

Check and see if Black Pearl has any openings.  They book up quickly. You get in the catamaran from the dock, no getting in the water. They do an outstanding job. 

We are visiting Aruba in March and wondered if you might be able to tell me how far this boat is from the Pier?  Is it a relatively short taxi ride (and if so, about how much would that cost)?

Thank you for the suggestion--very interested in taking this excursion!

I don't know the price of a taxi from the ship because we vacation in Aruba every year.  I've only stopped in Aruba once on a cruise, and didn't go to Palm Beach,  where Black Pearl is docked. I would allow 30 minutes or so to get there, but you will probably get there in 20 minutes or less. Traffic is heavy through town. 

• 2 months later...