New and Improved CC

24 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

I really miss being able to look at my "subscribed" threads and see when the last post was.  "Followed content" doesn't show it.  Boo.

Also miss the time stamp on posts - 20 hours ago, 8 minutes ago etc. ain't cutting it for me.  I hate math!

• Like 1

Thanks bro - that could have worked except the time it gave me was 8:57 pm when you posted 40 minutes ago and it's only 4:45 pm here in central time zone.  🙂  I'm still doing math. Now I have to find out where I can change the time zone the site defaults to and see if I can change that too.

On 10/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, Desert Cruizers said:

While the more I use it, the more comfortable I am in navigating around but preferred the old CC. New users who never knew the old version may not find it as difficult.Hard to say.

Yes, remember how upset we were when Royal Caribbean "improved" their site, but eventually we came to love it?

3 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Yes, remember how upset we were when Royal Caribbean "improved" their site, but eventually we came to love it?

Funny, I do not remember the part about loving the RC site.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

Thanks bro - that could have worked except the time it gave me was 8:57 pm when you posted 40 minutes ago and it's only 4:45 pm here in central time zone.  🙂  I'm still doing math. Now I have to find out where I can change the time zone the site defaults to and see if I can change that too.

Is your computer set to the correct time zone? If so, the incorrect time is probably a bug.

I miss the app!

I miss the app!

I miss the app!!!

Now I have got that off my chest, I will say I like a lot of new features.   Activity stream is pretty neat; uploading pictures is a breeze; quote notification is finally here. 

Still I miss the app!  

Thank you for reading my rant.  

Wait!  Did I mention I miss the app?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sotermarler said:

How do I make it so when I open a thread it defaults to the newest post first within th thread? 

Oh oh and I miss the App!

Click on the filled in circle or star next on the left side of the thread title.

Does anyone know if there's a way to opt out of the gallery pictures showing on the right?  At first, I thought it was a nice feature because I enjoy seeing ship and destination pics but now it seems to be dominated by selfies and family pics.  I think I even saw someone's dog once.  Since the feature seems to be becoming useless, I'd prefer to just not see them.  

Just now, Aquahound said:

Does anyone know if there's a way to opt out of the gallery pictures showing on the right?  At first, I thought it was a nice feature because I enjoy seeing ship and destination pics but now it seems to be dominated by selfies and family pics.  I think I even saw someone's dog once.  Since the feature seems to be becoming useless, I'd prefer to just not see them.  

If memory serves, the feature has been requested and acknowledged. So it may happen at some point.

With more than 1.5 million users (do a member search with no search term), it is no surprise that there is quite a variance in avatars.

4 minutes ago, broberts said:

If memory serves, the feature has been requested and acknowledged. So it may happen at some point.

With more than 1.5 million users (do a member search with no search term), it is no surprise that there is quite a variance in avatars.

True, but I don't mean the avatars.  I'm talking about the gallery photos that appear on the right side of the main board, like the Royal Caribbean board.  They don't appear on threads.  

Edited by Aquahound

Jenn with CC says they're staying. They are starting to turn over faster. Some ad blockers can remove them. A couple of posts in the help section.  May be time for a new Dog picture. 🐾

Edited by John&LaLa

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Jenn with CC says they're staying. They are starting to turn over faster. Some ad blockers can remove them. A couple of posts in the help section.  May be time for a new Dog picture. 🐾

If you remember which ad blocker, please let me know.

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm hurt.  Look in Forum Assistance.  A couple of threads.

Am I to understand Host Bob does not want to see pictures of Bella?  

FYI, at the time of this posting all the pictures on the side of the Royal page are yours, and none of them are of Bella.