Cruise Critic Community
dgadwa

Top 3 must not miss activities on the ship?

What are your top 3 must not miss activities on the ship?    A spa treatment?  A bingo game?  Dr Suess breakfast?    Anything.... tell me your top 3 things you can't miss on a Carnival Cruise!  

Lots of good stuff aboard, but a few of my favorites are, "The BIG Shows", Dinner in the Dining Room, and Karaoke. 

Dinner in the MDR...

Sitting on our balcony with a drink....

Sitting on our balcony with a drink.

Alchemy Bar; Seaday Brunch; people watching from the Redfrog or Blue Iguana bars next to the pool.

Honorable mentions:

Chilling out on a lounger well away from the Lido pool; mini-golf; live bands in Atrium or Promenade areas.

the first two things on my list were firsts for me on the Triumph last week,

1. The Chef's Table

2. The Seafood Shack

3. sitting on promenade deck and just people watching

Great question!!! 

I have been on 7 Carnival cruises and this last week was the first time we did Dr. Seuss breakfast.  I will never skip this again, it is a must! 

Spa cabin 

There was a show/game we caught the end of and wish we knew more about. I think it was called Quest?  It was Hilarious!! We will definitely participate in this next time, it is adult content though and not for the easily embarrassed!

Can't believe nobody's said Guy's Burgers!  For me, it's Guy's Burgers, Guy's Burgers, and guy'slol I don't know, never had a burger there.  The old ones were just fine.

For don't miss, I'd recommend first sunset at sea, the view from the back looking out at the churn, and S-Car-Go!

I enjoy the sail away, Guys, & the small acts in the Atrium. I never limit myself to three. I will even attend the art auction just to see if anyone will spend a thousand on a $20 print.

find the darkest deck to do some star-gazing

dress up like I never do in real life - and getting the professional photos to show that it really happened

suspend my hold on reality so I can believe  that I am the most important person at any given moment as the crew has been trained to make me think - just love love love the service and the crew