Cruise Critic Community
cruiser123!

Labadee: Which Dragon?

We just did the Flight Line one(superman type one ) last week and also did the other one-Dragons Breath(sit down one) several years ago Both are great but OMG-Flight Line is so much fun/exciting.The only thing with the Flight Line one is you cant see alot of scenery other than looking down at the water-which is also beautiful.Dragon Breath is great because you can really look all around you_just harder to do on Flight Line cause you are lying on your stomach.

If money is no object-do both.

Edited by karansue
correction

21 hours ago, karansue said:

We just did the Flight Line one(superman type one ) last week and also did the other one-Dragons Breath(sit down one) several years ago Both are great but OMG-Flight Line is so much fun/exciting.The only thing with the Flight Line one is you cant see alot of scenery other than looking down at the water-which is also beautiful.Dragon Breath is great because you can really look all around you_just harder to do on Flight Line cause you are lying on your stomach.

If money is no object-do both.

I am so glad to see someone actually went on Flight Line.  I have been dying to hear about it.  We are going Thanksgiving week and have it reserved.  We already did Dragons Breath last year.  Can't wait!

We don’t go until March.  MAybe they’ll do a combo pack by then.  Thanks !!!   I’m thinking Superman is the way to go 🙂

I did Dragons Breath several  years ago and really want to do it again. The superman one looks awesome though! I just got a go pro and really want to film it for my less adventurous family and friends lol. Maybe Dragon's Breath would be better for a video?

I will be there at the end of January and want to do the dragons breath (sit down) can you tell me if there are a lot of stairs? I looked at a few YouTube videos and it looks like they take you up in a bus kind of thing. Just wondering because I can’t do a lot of steps but if there are some thats ok. 

Thank you