Has anyone tried those awesome "Find Posts About..." Ship Name links?

POA1

At the top of this board's main topic list, there's a bunch of links that say things like "Find Posts About... HAL Nieuw Amsterdam." 

The links currently tell you that the index is still processing, but the links return searches for ANY of the terms Holland or America or Nieuw or Amsterdam. 

It's outstanding! Try clicking on them. It's Certified Fre$h H3ll. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, POA1 said:

At the top of this board's main topic list, there's a bunch of links that say things like "Find Posts About... HAL Nieuw Amsterdam." 

The links currently tell you that the index is still processing, but the links return searches for ANY of the terms Holland or America or Nieuw or Amsterdam. 

It's outstanding! Try clicking on them. It's Certified Fre$h H3ll. 

Fell into that Eleventh Circle last night - good thing at least HAL ships have weird names - that narrows things down a bit. 

47 minutes ago, OlsSalt said:

Fell into that Eleventh Circle last night - good thing at least HAL ships have weird names - that narrows things down a bit. 

Funny you should mention that. My wife and I were talking about it this morning. It's much easier to search for dam ships than it is for most other lines, particularly the "of the Seas" ones. 

Ha! I just clicked on the Eurodam link.  The first thread in the list is titled "River Cruises in Holland" and there is not even a mention of Holland America or one of the HA ships in the thread. :classic_rolleyes:

Just try with "and"!!  Actually, this may all be just too much for my little old brain.  I very seldom even try TripAdvisor any more, it is so difficult to try to find out anything, it may end up being the same for me with CC.

Actually the ship specific buttons have been around for a long time - they were off to the right side of the page instead of the top.    When they worked, they were great, bringing up any post that mentioned your specific ship.   Hopefully they'll get the new ones working soon.