Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
abr5000

NCL Escape - Escape Room Sign Ups

Recommended Posts

I have heard that you need to sign up for the escape room activity on the Escape pretty much as soon as you board.

Where do you go for this? The box office?

I just want to be prepared!  Thanks :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the box office.  We sailed on an almost full ship and had no problems.  I also know that a lot of people on standby get in...so even if you forget or can’t get tickets, you just show up early one of the two times it is held and get in the standby line and you’ll probably get in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Go to the Box Office as soon as you embark for reservations for the Escape Room, Comedy Shows, Canvas by U painting, and show changes. Deck 7, Forward, Starboard side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. Go to the Box Office as soon as you embark for reservations for the Escape Room, Comedy Shows, Canvas by U painting, and show changes. Deck 7, Forward, Starboard side. 

This is incredibly helpful and what I needed! Thank you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FitchburgWIFamily said:

Yes, the box office.  We sailed on an almost full ship and had no problems.  I also know that a lot of people on standby get in...so even if you forget or can’t get tickets, you just show up early one of the two times it is held and get in the standby line and you’ll probably get in.

Thank you! Great advice and takes some of the pressure off :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. Go to the Box Office as soon as you embark for reservations for the Escape Room, Comedy Shows, Canvas by U painting, and show changes. Deck 7, Forward, Starboard side. 

Can only 1 passenger sign up for the 2 of us or it is necessary for both in a cabin to sign up?  I'm asking since we also need to book the speciality dinners we are entitled to.  Where do you go to do the speciality diner sign up on board?

 

Thanks.

 

MARAPRINCE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maraprince said:

Can only 1 passenger sign up for the 2 of us or it is necessary for both in a cabin to sign up?  I'm asking since we also need to book the speciality dinners we are entitled to.  Where do you go to do the speciality diner sign up on board?

 

Thanks.

 

MARAPRINCE

One person can make the reservations. Make sure you have your card with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Explore the Night. Sweepstakes - Enter now for a chance to win win a free cruise for two with Azamara Club Cruises!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Community Contests
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×