zitsky

Latest you can disembark on NCL Sun? (late flight)

I have a late flight coming home (10:20pm) at EZE airport (Buenos Aires).  I had planned to take a Norwegian excursion plus airport transfer but it gets to the airport at 4:30pm which I've been told is too early to go through security.  I've been told on another website that you can only get through security at EZE (Buenos Aires) 3 hours before your flight.  So for me that means I could only get through around 7:30pm.  Maybe a little earlier to check a bag.

One option I'm thinking of is to find a restaurant before security where I might be able to stay a few hours.

Or, I thought maybe I can stay on the ship as long as possible, then get a different tour that would take me to the airport later in the day.  If you have been through EZE can you comment whether you ran into this problem?  I will research for a private tour/transfer but any suggestions are appreciated.

You might want to look into booking a private tour and tailor it to what you need.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:10 PM, jdvmd said:

You might want to look into booking a private tour and tailor it to what you need.

Thanks.  Do you know what time NCL normally wants you to leave the ship?

IF she was sailing out of the USA the latest disembarkment time would be approx. 9:30 am.   Getting everyone off the ship before they allow the new passengers on at approx 11:30 am for the next cruise.  I don't know the time schedule for the South American cruises but if they depart around 5 pm you can figure it will be at about the same time frame.

I just checked the schedule for an excursion plus transfer on the last day.  They want to start at 7.30 so I'll have to get up early anyway.  No rest for me.

I fly to/from EZE at least every year.  There are a few eateries including MacDonalds.    I camp out at airports so it’s usual for me to be there for hours.   You will have to be off the. Ship around 9a.  

Thanks.  Looks like I'll be off sooner.  I'll camp out at the airport also.