Help!! Leaving tomorrow on Brilliance Need Terminal #

I just got an email from Park Connect who I booked our parking with a couple of weeks ago they said that we are now leaving from Terminal 6 instead of Terminal 3 and they gave me a new address for the parking garage. I just called RCL to confirm what terminal we were leaving from and they told me 3. I don't know who is giving me the correct information can someone please tell me what the correct terminal is because I would like to know before I leave.  Thanks again 

The local people know much better than someone that mans a phone bank.  Even when Brilliance was the only ship in port a few days ago it sailed from Terminal 6.  We were hoping to walk from Embassy but Terminal 6 is a long way from there and there will be five ships in when we sail - traffic will be an issue.  You just have three.

My brother left from one terminal and returned to a different one when he sailed from Tampa.  They should run a shuttle that will get you to the correct terminal and bring you back to the correct parking area if they aren't the same ones.

14 hours ago, LeeW said:

The local people know much better than someone that mans a phone bank.  Even when Brilliance was the only ship in port a few days ago it sailed from Terminal 6.  We were hoping to walk from Embassy but Terminal 6 is a long way from there and there will be five ships in when we sail - traffic will be an issue.  You just have three.

5 ships out of Tampa? Don't think I've ever seen that many on one day.

I leave today on Brilliance as well. It is at terminal 6, which is right next to terminal 3. 

There is NOT 5 cruise ships in Tampa. There is only two.. the Brilliance & the Majesty today. They have been sailing in tandem the last couple weeks. My commute takes me by the ships when they are in port. 

19 hours ago, LeeW said:

FYI - There will not be 5 ships in Tampa at the same time. Tampa homeports 5 ships, but they do not sail at the same time. The can never be more than three, but I have not seen that in a while. Two at the same time is a common site in the Winter. 

Edited by Mikew0805

5 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

FYI - There will not be 5 ships in Tampa at the same time. Tampa homeports 5 ships, but they do not sail at the same time. The can never be more than three, but I have not seen that in a while. Two at the same time is a common site in the Winter. 

Check November 3:

https://www.porttb.com/cruise-schedules

Will be a zoo.

11 hours ago, LeeW said:

Check November 3:

https://www.porttb.com/cruise-schedules

Will be a zoo.

Sorry, but I do not know how else to explain that there are only three terminals. On Nov 3rd there will only be Brilliance and Majesty. I got on the Brilliance today and will get off the Majesty on Nov 3rd. It’s not bad at all...  No Zoo

I can't recall Tampa's layout, but I do know that at other ports, each ships's terminal assignment is clearly indicated at the entrance to the port, and attendants will direct each arriving car appropriately.  That says to me that you will also be directed to the appropriate parking garage when you get there.

16 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

I can't recall Tampa's layout, but I do know that at other ports, each ships's terminal assignment is clearly indicated at the entrance to the port, and attendants will direct each arriving car appropriately.  That says to me that you will also be directed to the appropriate parking garage when you get there.

There is only one parking garage that I know of, which is across from terminal #3, and at the end of terminal #1.  It is further to #6, but still very doable.  We simply park in the open parking lot right next to the ship at #6.  Drop bags (and me), then DH does an easy parking and a quick walk up the steps to check in.  Very simple.  And I did this with a broken foot and crutches.  

The Port of Tampa is very easy, and very compact. Just look for a ship and drive up. If you guessed wrong, you lose five minutes. This is nothing to stress about.

And we only wish we could have five ships in port. Three is the max and that happens very rarely. 

9 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

The Port of Tampa is very easy, and very compact. Just look for a ship and drive up. If you guessed wrong, you lose five minutes. This is nothing to stress about.

And we only wish we could have five ships in port. Three is the max and that happens very rarely. 

We have seen the three ships at once on several times, and of course "the newly remodeled" T#6 is a recent addition.  Still think it is too small even for the smaller ships.  Can get quite crowded unless you get there early.