On the Caribbean Princes......

Eagle_and_hawk

29 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Loving your live from posts!  Can I ask a favor...if you have a moment could you do some pics of the balcony...also does it have a connecting door to the cabin next door?  If so could you take a pic of that for me?  We are looking to book a similar cabin on the Grand and curious as to what the balcony looks like and if there is a connecting door as friends will be joining us and we wanted to have it open so we could hop back and forth cabins without going into the hallway.

Loving all the pics along your journey..keeps my cruise blues at bay as my next one is over a year away...:classic_sad:

Yes, there is a connecting door to the balcony next door. I have about 15-20 pictures of the room and balcony I will start a new thread/review next week with more pictures and better scans of the menus/patters than many will want to see 😀

We are up in Skywalkers right now, just enjoying the view as have a 1:00pm excursion

i will try to get a current picture when we go back down and add it here as purchased unlimited internet for the rest of the cruise.  With two sea days coming up,  I know we will use it to plan next trip.  

1BCEE9C3-BCC2-471C-BDA7-2186223CEDAD.jpeg

CB3338DF-580E-404E-92F5-6F50663174E2.jpeg

BFAE4F9B-CD9D-46F9-BD00-DA5A73BBA912.jpeg

C049B371-0F46-44D4-86D4-B6EEC17D658B.jpeg

EEDD3D03-FEB2-476A-8C4D-D233D356FACA.jpeg

Great pictures.   

Question about your internet.   I figured I would purchase the unlimited internet when we board in two weeks rather than using my elite minutes first.     I was told that the unlimited internet is faster than your elite minutes.   

Have you found any difference in speed?

thanks.   Enjoy your excursion thius afternoon.

16 minutes ago, compozer said:

Great pictures.   

Question about your internet.   I figured I would purchase the unlimited internet when we board in two weeks rather than using my elite minutes first.     I was told that the unlimited internet is faster than your elite minutes.   

Have you found any difference in speed?

thanks.   Enjoy your excursion thius afternoon.

Just did a speed test and 53mbps download and 27mbps upload. That is pretty close to what I believe I posted earlier in the thread I was getting after boarding, and we were using our free 250 minutes, so not seeing any difference. The nice thing is now we are running on unlimited plan, we don’t have to keep signing in and out 

11 minutes ago, Disneyland MBCruisers said:

I am also trying to decide on the pre-cruise purchase of internet. What is the daily unlimited rate?

I am not really sure since we were using our free minutes until yesterday. When I needed to buy more, it showed we had five days left at sea, at the time. One day was $20 for one device or $30 for up to four devices. It also had a selection for five days under each option, but no price. I assumed it was just five times the daily rate. We picked the plan for up to four devices, five days and expected it to be $150, however it was only $100. It is working well as when we signed in our iPads, it showed we had xx number of devices connected and let us add the next one. 

32 minutes ago, Disneyland MBCruisers said:

I am also trying to decide on the pre-cruise purchase of internet. What is the daily unlimited rate?

Did you see a special in the personalizer for the unlimited option? 

We have one offer on the Regal currently for unlimited at more than half the normal price (pre purchased) $69 for a 10 day cruise. If we board and find that the unlimited is free for platinum/elite/suites we will request a refund.

Even though currently the Regal is offering this for free while during the ongoing installation of Medallion.

The same they have offered on the Caribbean over the last few months which now ended.

if they have this type of deal I would grab it!

Pictures of D736 balcony. 

If if you have friends next door with the connecting balcony, I suggest the UBD one night for everyone. They don’t have to set up a table as can use the 36” on here. We did this with good friends in this same suite on the Emerald and was great😀

A84BF9A9-662C-45BE-9AC2-ADFE84DA2370.jpeg

A0CE12DE-801B-4A2B-BD04-1F6A7DD05E92.jpeg

970DD81C-93BC-42ED-BBFC-5C790E26C6EE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Did you see a special in the personalizer for the unlimited option? 

We have one offer on the Regal currently for unlimited at more than half the normal price (pre purchased) $69 for a 10 day cruise. If we board and find that the unlimited is free for platinum/elite/suites we will request a refund.

Even though currently the Regal is offering this for free while during the ongoing installation of Medallion.

The same they have offered on the Caribbean over the last few months which now ended.

if they have this type of deal I would grab it!

When we first connected, there was an advertisement for unlimited internet for as low as $10 a day. Since we both had 250 minutes to burn, I didn’t look into it at that point. If I happen to see otherwise, I will post back.  

David

Hello and thank you very much for posting your review. I have a medallion question.  You mentioned that if you have friends traveling with you; you can see where they are on the touch screens?  If so, that will be so cool.

5 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Hello and thank you very much for posting your review. I have a medallion question.  You mentioned that if you have friends traveling with you; you can see where they are on the touch screens?  If so, that will be so cool.

We are traveling by ourselves so not tried that, however my understanding is that is or will be an option soon if all are registered to see one another. 

Every time I see the menu with that "gourmet beef burger" it make me cringe.  How are can Princess sink :(.  Speaking of menus, many Princess cruisers are aware that the best ice cream Sundae's are not on the adult menu :).  Ask your waiter about a "volcano."

Hank